Socially Awkward

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm thinking of trying to take some odd photographs of things where they shouldn't be but I'm only at the idea process at the moment. Looking at some locations at the moment. Just brainstorming here. Could do with feedback/input

Socially Awkward.
Taking everyday situation and putting them in places that would make them into an awkward situation

1. Toilet on the side of a main road with a man/woman pretending to have a 'number 2'
2. Filing cabinet in a field with cows / animals around it with person in a suit doing office work. Possibly a desk or computer there too.
3. Shower in a public place. Although could be seen as streaking

Just looking to see if anyone thinks this is just idiotic or could actually be interesting.

Many thanks
Brian

Sounds like a fun project, other people may disagree but I would be very wary of doing something that could be seen as being deliberately controversial as they tend to make me think "oh you smug pretentious so and so" but then again I walk round the Tate modern in a blind rage a lot of the time anyway.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of trying to take some odd photographs of things where they shouldn't be but I'm only at the idea process at the moment. Looking at some locations at the moment. Just brainstorming here. Could do with feedback/input

Socially Awkward.
Taking everyday situation and putting them in places that would make them into an awkward situation

1. Toilet on the side of a main road with a man/woman pretending to have a 'number 2'
2. Filing cabinet in a field with cows / animals around it with person in a suit doing office work. Possibly a desk or computer there too.
3. Shower in a public place. Although could be seen as streaking

Just looking to see if anyone thinks this is just idiotic or could actually be interesting.

Many thanks
Brian

Idiotic. But that's never stopped anyone in the past. Usual trick with the office in a field is to have a pretty girl wearing very little. Certainly helps.

Sounds like a fun project, other people may disagree but I would be very wary of doing something that could be seen as being deliberately controversial as they tend to make me think "oh you smug pretentious so and so" but then again I walk round the Tate modern in a blind rage a lot of the time anyway.

If you've done it more than once, then the art is working :D

Quite like the idea of this.

I think a funnier aspect might to have someone taking candid shots of passers by :LOL:

Back