Which way would you have gone ?

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
On a recent trip to the Elan Valley this sign amused me :)

Any preference ?

IMG_3457-web.jpg

Neil

Hehe, I think I've seen that sign and went "huh" at the time. I think I turned right ;)

Whichever way I chose I would have been told it was wrong ;)

Any other Camel (the band not the four legged spitting thingy) fans notice that "Rhayader " is the main character from their concept album "The Snow Goose" as per this snippet from AMG ...
Camel's classic period started with The Snow Goose, an instrumental concept album based on a novella by Paul Gallico. Although there are no lyrics on the album — two songs feature wordless vocals — the music follows the emotional arc of the novella's story, which is about a lonely man named Rhayader who helps nurse a wounded snow goose back to health
... amazing the carp that I remember :LOL:
Paul ;)

In my 4x4 i would have gone straight on as that must be far quicker even allowing for the incline and descent as surely this place must be around the other side of some hill that seems to be in the way :woot:

You'd need an amphibious 4x4 to go straight over - all dem valleys are flooded so the Brummies have water....... dammit! Wish I'd remembered that 6 months ago :D

Excellent views to the right Neil (as I'm sure you found out) - need good tyres though ;)

chewyuk, well seen, and nice picture.
I've gone on journey in the country where it will be 8 miles to X a few miles down he road there will be another sign cliam either the same 8 miles or more. Wouldn't work as a photo though.

Get the sat nav out and go to the nearest pub When you come you wont be bothered which way you stagger :beer::beer::beer:
Bob

It's not just the Welsh who can be confused. Here's a similar one I found whilst on holiday in Kefalonia:

attachment.php

A case of 'all roads lead to the Roman villa'? ;)

You need the address bit enging in .jpg to post it on these forums SterwartR :D

Think this is what you were after:
attachment.php

Back