Show us your Mini Planets.

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, after seeing Marcels efforts at using this technique on a Liverpool shot, I thought I would give it a go on a similar london picture.

I followed the same tutorial HERE and as a bit of fun its great. Not sure this is as good as Marcels effort THIS THREAD, but it was fun trying :D

Londontwist.jpg

Not the same type as your shot or using your technique but here is mine from a few months ago which started as a very ordinary smoke image.....

Bubble-wrap.jpg

Just had a quick go to see if it was possible to do with psp, and it is (anyone want the instructions just ask :) ). I'll have another go later maybe, but for now, here's my quick attempt :)

Heres a quick and dirty attempt- imperfect in many ways but just for a trial...The Taj Mahal

taj.jpg

Thats a good one John.

Im transfering mine over from the other thread as I meant to put it in here!!

Ladylens, yours looks like the front of the ELO LP "Out of the Blue" showing my age again!! :)

This is Canterbury Cathedral

cathedralplanet.jpg

Thats a good one John.

Im transfering mine over from the other thread as I meant to put it in here!!

Ladylens, yours looks like the front of the ELO LP "Out of the Blue" showing my age again!! :)

This is Canterbury Cathedral

Nice one Janice - great colours! And yes the ELO thing - spot on!!!!!

Wow this is fun.
Let me show you........
PLANET WINDSOR
planet-windsor.jpg

Dean:)

Wow!!! These are amazing! Hacker, you are a genius for the smoke one!

Here's my first attempt at one of these. The technique wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be but I definetely need a better picture.
Planet_Abbey_400.jpg

haha there are some excellent shots in here now :) I keep trying to think of good shots for this, not come up with one yet - though I am trying to think how to work fireworks into it :D

yeah Toon planet would be great marketed to the tourist crowd!

here's another toonplanet - nowhere near as good as the other though :D

miniplanet.jpg

Here's my effort it's the hulk ride in florida. Some great planets here.

1831719707_161c6a885c.jpg

wow loads more cool one :) I like the circular crop idea! and that rollercoaster one is just crazy :D

This the palace at Monaco taken with a a Sony p-90

Just for a trial.

Palcaceglobe.jpg

wow some great mini planets now, keep 'em coming :D

The world is just one big golf course.

Theworldsgolfcourse.jpg

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN.......
Great shot of Marlow, looks like a whirlpool in the middle.
Dean:)

Thanks peeps. Yeah ill rotate it tonight. That has been bugging me too.

Cheers

Dean

Toon Planet:

So far this is my favourite mini-planet using an architectural photo. The two bridges really give this image something special.

As an effective image, the smoke one is fantastic, that is the one I would like to play about with myself.

Back