Fire In The Sky And On The Beach

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Dave, amazing colours, fantastic reflections, and a lovely silhouette. The best part for me though is the central composition, which really really makes this work with the symmetry (y)

Lovely picture, really stunning colours! Have you tried it with slightly less vignetting? It's probably just me but I often find the effect a bit strong. Can't fault it really though. :clap:

Superb shot, Dave.

Len

Thanks Len (y)

Dave, amazing colours, fantastic reflections, and a lovely silhouette. The best part for me though is the central composition, which really really makes this work with the symmetry (y)

Cheers Rob, I thought it would suit the central composition with big sky and beach (y)

Lovely picture, really stunning colours! Have you tried it with slightly less vignetting? It's probably just me but I often find the effect a bit strong. Can't fault it really though. :clap:

Thanks Ger, I thought Id knocked the vignette back enough, maybe not (y)

(y)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love them Dave- maybe worth a trip OOP Norf :D

Les (y)

Ta Les anytime your Ooop north give me a pm (y)

Last edited:
An absolute stunner Dave and a case where the centred composition works really well - simply gorgeous! (y)

One tiny, teeny crit- its too central for me :D

Les ;)

lovely shot, just what I need to see on a winters day :)

Amazing sunset, great reflection and well composed. Stunning (y)

Some of the best sunsets in the world off our coast here Dave imo. That's a cracking photo.Well done :clap:

Back