A few days of bargain canvas printing

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I have purchased a canvas from you-frame.com a while ago, seems to be very good quality (but I don't have much to compare it to).
I was sent an email yesterday offering pretty big discounts a canvas from them, but only until the end of Feb 29th 2012 and thought I'd share the bargain :)

Here are the details

Photo to Canvas Leap Year Special
SAVE 75% plus a FREE GIFT
£8.75 + P&P for a 12" x 16" canvas (RRP £34.99)
£17.50 + P&P for a 20" x 30" canvas (RRP £69.99)
£19.99 + P&P for a 30" x 40" canvas (RRP £79.99)
Plus receive a FREE print at home kit worth £15.00

Offer valid until February 29th 2012

Voucher Code - LEAP290212

THIS VOUCHER CAN BE USED MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE:

FEBRUARY 29TH 2012

Enjoy :wave:

I've used them once and never again. I ordered two canvas's in October, plenty of time for Xmas you would think....

Oh no, I didnt receive them until well into January! Not exactly a speedy service despite me chasing them. They blamed it on too many special offer orders, so order at your peril ;)

If anyone does order be aware that you have to assemble the frame yourself and stick the canvas to it (canvas comes rolled up). Its a metal frame not wooden and how you use the included hook is anyones guess :cautious:

Anyone not good with sticky back plastic and scissors should probably look elsewhere :LOL:

I've used them once and never again. I ordered two canvas's in October, plenty of time for Xmas you would think....

Oh no, I didnt receive them until well into January! Not exactly a speedy service despite me chasing them. They blamed it on too many special offer orders, so order at your peril ;)

If anyone does order be aware that you have to assemble the frame yourself and stick the canvas to it (canvas comes rolled up). Its a metal frame not wooden and how you use the included hook is anyones guess :cautious:

Anyone not good with sticky back plastic and scissors should probably look elsewhere :LOL:

Yeh was the same for me, they took a while to deliver, which was unexpected, but if time is not an issue, the canvas itself was very good.
The do come rolled up and you make the canvas yourself, but takes 2 minutes and the frame kit is also very good quality.

'Order at your peril' is a bit of an over reation :thinking:

Yeh was the same for me, they took a while to deliver, which was unexpected, but if time is not an issue, the canvas itself was very good.
The do come rolled up and you make the canvas yourself, but takes 2 minutes and the frame kit is also very good quality.

'Order at your peril' is a bit of an over reation :thinking:

So three months from order to delivery is acceptable on a simple canvas?? :nono: Yeh great service :wacky:

So three months from order to delivery is acceptable on a simple canvas?? :nono: Yeh great service :wacky:

Well some of us don't have £100 to spend on a canvas to be printed, and some of us don't require things we buy straight away.
I was quite happy to wait as i'd paid £20 for a 30" x 40" canvas.

If there is another place that can provide those prices with decent quality canvas, AND not get a backlog of orders, please share the link (y)

NB - about how to use the hook - rtfm, it's all there

order lead times are shocking (4 months in our case) and customer service is a joke (they also actively delete complaints from their facebook page). canvas quality was okay, nothing special though.

the OH had a cheap canvas done for a present, how we wished we hadnt bothered. but you get what you pay for (peanuts for monkeys in this case).

I was really pleased with my you frame canvas - it was easy to assemble and the quality is excellent - I am waiting to assemble a second.

Yes delivery times are atrocious - but I knew that from reviews and was not in a hurry for it - so I was happy enough to wait - second one took about 3 weeks to arrive.

They always send loads of offer codes once you have bought from then and I am happy enough to keep using them.

Other than delivery times - I think I get more than I pay for after huge discount is applied.

Back