Panasonic GF3 DSLR Red 14mm Lens Kit inc Adobe Lightroom

Keith W said:

It was £249 at srs microsystems plus you can claim £50 cashback on it (just had mine paid into my account)

Not sure if the offer is still on though...

only £249.95 - £50 cashback = £199.95 at sundigital.co.uk

and choice of red or black,comes with lightroom 3.3

Last edited:
Last edited:
you may need to be quick

http://www.sundigital.co.uk/bundles...ith-14mm-lens-and-adobe-lightroom-version-3-3

im slightly confused as there are 2 offers on the page,both the same price but 1 is without the lightroom 3.3.it may be worth a phone call to clarify.i have emailed them for confirmation

http://www.sundigital.co.uk/product...3-black-compact-system-camera-with-14mm-lens-

Both the links show the lightroom offer, G3 (not GF) is expensive there though.

Last edited:
the google search is now coming up differently and as you have pointed out sois the sundigital site.im totally confused however if you keep google searching the kit im sure is available at a very low price.i still want to order the kit just for the lens and then sell on the camera and lightroom,seems the cheapest way im going to get the lens

well,they responded to my email and confirmed they had stock at £249.99 - the panasonic £50 cashback as it is UK STOCK.so i ordered mine.shortly afteri got a phone call advising me that they had no black left and only white.gutted they gave me an immediate refund.

very polite,honest and very helpful company

not sure how much stock they have left so if you want a white one get in NOW

Last edited:
shhhhh...tt ! :(

I would be so happy if this deal ended. I hate plucking my hair out because of all this. I'm going from - definitely need to buy this, definitely not in 30 min. time. white one isn't so hot that's for sure.

Still showing as in stock on the first link... hmmm... tempted!

I ordered one last weekend and also got phone call saying they only had white left.but in fairness he did say I could return it if I did not like it.but I declined.

Back