Special offer: Canon 5D Mark III & Nikon D800

Edit My Images
No
Dear Forum Members,

Hi everyone! We're offering a bank transfer special for Talkphotography forum members. We’re putting the following items on promotion, for bank transfer payment (BACS):

Canon 5D Mark III Body: 1905 GBP
Nikon D800 Body: 1905 GBP

All cameras above come with English user manuals and chargers. Prices are all inclusive. Shipping will be by UPS Express. Warranty coverage is provided by Panamoz.com, and is 1 year. For more information about us, please visit our FAQ at:

http://panamoz.com/index.php/faq

You are also welcome to email us at: support@panamoz.com

Don’t forget to mention that you’re a forum member! By the way, if you’re interested in any other products, feel free to ask, and we will provide the best prices possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Last edited:
Oh man, just bought the 5D from you last week, and just added the warranty today,wish I knew this, could have saved myself £40:crying:

Last edited:
Dear pastyman,

Hi there, I understand that, it's only because GBP has raised so much against USD during the past week or so, which enables us to decrease the price :)

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Oh man, just bought the 5D from you last week, and just added the warranty today,wish I knew this, could have saved myself £40:crying:

I'm in the same situation, I guess it was inevitable it would come down in price, although I just wasn't expecting it to do so that quickly!

does this mean that all your stock will be reduced or just certain cameras, lens.????

Dear samIOW,

If the pounds keeps rising, then definitely we should see a downward trend on prices in general. But it's hard to say whether it will go up or down.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

does this mean that all your stock will be reduced or just certain cameras, lens.????

Are you doing a discount for the D800E version? If so, how much would it cost me? Looking to buy on the 25th via BT :)

Dear James J,

Hi there, we will find out on Monday and let you know :)

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Are you doing a discount for the D800E version? If so, how much would it cost me? Looking to buy on the 25th via BT :)

Odd, I just ordered and mentioned I was a forum member, but I'm sure I never got this discount :(

Yep, just checked my invoice from my payment on Thursday and I was charged £2040 :(

Last edited:
Hello Tina,

I have just noticed your reply about Panasonic LX-7 Question and was wondering if that applies to all TP members??

I wish to buy the Canon EOS 60D with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Twin Lens kit + 1 Year Replacement Warranty + SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I (45MB/s) 32GB + All-in-one Card Reader + Lens Cleaning Pen Total price including shipping £782.99 not taking off the 5% for BT what discount will you offer for a TP member

Last edited:
Dear James J,

Sorry for the delay, as we were waiting to find out. For the D800E, we can do an all inclusive price of 2210 GBP. Please let us know if you're interested.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Any followup on this please?

panamoz said:
Dear James J,

Sorry for the delay, as we were waiting to find out. For the D800E, we can do an all inclusive price of 2210 GBP. Please let us know if you're interested.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Hi, is that including the 5% discount via bank transfer? Very interested! Will be buying early next week :)

Hi Tina

Is this offer still available for TP members ?

If so, how do I get the price ?

Regards

Gary

Back