Polaroid 195 colour shot

I really like this mate, top shot.

Andy

Quality shot Ped, which film is it?

That is a stunner, colours are glorious. I really like the quirky composition too!

I am looking to buy some instant film having recently acquired a Polaroid 330. Has anyone bought from instantfilmdirect .co .uk? They seem to be quite cheap.

I am looking to buy some instant film having recently acquired a Polaroid 330. Has anyone bought from instantfilmdirect .co .uk? They seem to be quite cheap.

I normally use eBay or discountfilmsdirect or just whoever us cheapest. Be warned that some sellers ship film in the foil bag but without the outer box carton. Not really an issue but I must admit I prefer having a box for storage purposes.

erm VG result and just thinking...... has polaroid film advanced in about 20 years as IIRC I wasn't impressed with results from by RB67 polaroid back then (well it couldn't have been great as I didn't use it much), well I swopped the back about 14 years ago for £100 worth of film at Jessops.

The Fuji film is certainly very sharp and rich. I have only used a couple of original out of date polaroid films in this type camera and results were variable, but that might have been due to the out of date factor more than anything else. The fantastic shots produced by contacts on Flickr with Pola 195/180 cameras were what made me want to buy one myself.

Cheers
ped

Thanks Ped.

I have ordered some from an ebay seller in Hong Kong, we'll see what turns up!

Last edited:
Those colours are excellent.
I've been looking for a polaroid recently and now I want one a bit more.

Hi mate

Glad to find another Polaroid nut!! What are you shooting?

Cheers
ped

Was shooting on SX-70, but now after I got my hands on a 600SE i fell in love with it! Shooting mainly with 3000B now.

Also taking a polaroid a day, wanting to do this till the day i open my own cafe~ But nothing impressive compared to your picture though, just some random shots of daily events :LOL:

Can you still get Polaroid film backs and modern film for 5x4 LF camera's?

There are loads of 4x5 backs around but the film is rarer than rocking horse poo.

Back