Nik Software Collection for £85 (with code)

Name
Sebastian
Edit My Images
Yes
Goggle bought Nik Software and they have dropped the price of Nik Collection from $499 to $149

You can pay even less with DZISER code, this will bring the price down to $127 = £85

License valid for 2 computers.

Compatible with Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture

Amazing deal

IMPORTANT: if you own any Nik software products, they will upgrade you to Collection for free, you should get email from them soon

http://www.niksoftware.com/nikcollection/usa/index.php?view=intro/main.shtml

Last edited:
Great offer, makes it worthwhile getting the whole bunch (y)

IMPORTANT: if you own any Nik software products, they will upgrade you to Collection for free, you should get email from them soon

I hope you are right. I have been wanting Silver Efex 2 but I really could not justify it for the relatively few monochrome images I make. (y)

Yes, someone on a thread where I asked for help came to my rescue.

After download, rename the file with a .exe extension. The file type then changes to "Application". Double click it and away you go. Ive now got all Nik products where I used to only have silver Efex pro (y)

Are you on a mac? I'm on windows so not giving me the option to rename the file type just the file name.

Anyone got any details about upgrading existing users? Am registered but no email yet. Is there a charge?

Bought silver efex in January, so not the best timing! Would be great to get an upgrade seen as I was thinking about viveza and HDR efex

I've received no email either.

I bought Color Efex Pro 3 in 2011 and can't remember if I registered (I'm sure I did), but I haven't received an email yet. Fingers crossed!

Ok got the email. Was in my spam - seems like a lot of people are getting this issue. A little odd seen as my email is with google apps!

Anyway, email has a link to download the collection for free. Also apparently anyone who bought in the last 30 days direct from Nik gets a refund of the difference

I bought Color Efex Pro 3 in 2011 and can't remember if I registered (I'm sure I did), but I haven't received an email yet. Fingers crossed!

Did you get an email a few months ago to transfer your account with Nik over to google. Seems like this is necessary to be on the list to get the upgrade email

Lots of info in this thread. Its a bit cluttered with other comments but worth a read:

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z12yxtt4xmikinuiw04cg5hjqyzbxhzrtv00k

Did you get an email a few months ago to transfer your account with Nik over to google. Seems like this is necessary to be on the list to get the upgrade email

Lots of info in this thread. Its a bit cluttered with other comments but worth a read:

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z12yxtt4xmikinuiw04cg5hjqyzbxhzrtv00k

I don't remember getting an email, so maybe I didn't register or I deleted the email.

I've been reading that thread (and contributed!). I have sent a message to their Customer Support, so hopefully I won't miss out.

Hi all, I bought the collection for aperture some time ago just done the download and now find it all works with lightroom too, it's not often you get something for nothing is it, makes me wonder if there is a catch!.:thinking:

Any idea how to access the whole suite from Lightroom 4.3 under Windows 8?

I've accessed the HDR plugin without problem and manually added SilverEfex to the "Edit In" options, but now Lightroom won't let me define any additional external editors there is no visible way to add them.

20130326_132415_.JPG

Thanks, John. It wasn't actually PP and Neat Image that were my concern, but the rest of the Nik collection. However, the link has pointed me in the right direction.

I think I must have had a brain fart, because I thought I'd added Silver Efex directly from the "Edit In" dialogue and could not understand why that option was no longer available. At least now I have a new place to start. Thanks again. :)

EDIT : Sorted.

EDIT 2 : Just for the record, according to the installation instructions the Nik software is supposed to set up all these "Edit In" links within Lightroom. Based on my experience it clearly does no such thing.

EDIT 3 : And thanks to Seb for the discount code. I'd already seen the announcement about the collection, but not the discount. Advantage taken. £83.06 charged to my card. :)

Last edited:
Your very welcome Tim :)

BTW Sebastian thats a great deal!

I contacted them through support and got my download email quite quickly. Seems like a great deal to me!

Does anyone know if this Nik software works with Elements 9?

Back