Simply electronics

Yes, once.

Received an imported item, however they were not open about this and initially denied outright it when I took the matter up with them. Couldn't get hold of anyone over the phone to discuss either.

Never again.

Tnx Richard since reading your reply have done a search and yes they are cheap nothing states they are in hong kong but also read a lot of negative feedback about them was going to get a sigma 150-500 from them but looks like will have to look elsewhere now

Mark

Be wary of Amazon (cheapest on CPB) - I spoke with Sigma about them and they said its a gamble if they are UK sourced and if not a UK serial then no warranty and you may have as well imported.

Last edited:
Panamoz are fine - I even read a thread here saying their aftersales was good to - you'd have to do a quick search.

Panamoz are fine - I even read a thread here saying their aftersales was good to - you'd have to do a quick search.

panamoz used to be good (so long as you were okay with false customs declaration and tax evasion - but that's a different thread) but then about 9 months ago they basically disappeared and put all their prices sky high to deter orders

They may be back now - but I wouldn't rely on old reviews as an indication of their current service standards.

my recommendation would be Hdew or kerso (flash camera) if you want to buy grey , and MPB or Mifsuds if you wand second user

has anyone used panamoz then they don,t have such a bad rep as simply electronics but price is good .

mark

I have bought from them a couple of times. Prices were great and I had no issues. Their prices did go up for some time but they're back down now and, for what I bought, are lower than they were.

Back