Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Monkehs Adventures In Santorini

Monkeh-sets-Off-01.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Tuck-Into-BreakFast-On-The-Plane_02.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Decide-To-Try-A-Cup-Of-Coffee-For-A-Change_03.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Were-Really-Excited-And-Amazed-As-They-Flew-Over-Swiss-Alps-04.jpg

Monkeh-Meets-Llana.jpg

After-A-Good-Nights-Sleep-Arthur-_-Martha-Feel-Refreshed-05.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Like-To-Try-New-Things-On-Holiday_-So-They-Tried-Cappuccino_-Before_06.jpg

They-Hired-A-Quad-Bike_-But-Were-unsure-If-It-Was-To-Big_-For-Them-_07.jpg

After-A-Quick-Adjustment-Of-The-Seat_-They-Were-Ready-To-Hit-The-Open-Road-08.jpg

They-WentTo-Oia_-Were-They-Sat-And-Marveled-At-The-Houses-Clinging-To-The-Hillside-09.jpg

Continued In Part Two Clicky Here

Dave N Julie

Last edited:
Superb :clap: Made me chuckle looking through and reading the captions (y)

Super stuff!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The more pictures I see of Santorini, the more I am determined to go there.
It looks absolutely stunning.
Rob

Excellent - not too sure about the breakfast on the plane. Mind you airline food is now in the world's top ten oxymorons. It must have eaten into your hols, keeping these two under control.

Thanks John, jgs001, it was great fun making pics pleased you had a giggle :LOL:

Smiffy It true is a bueatiful island deffo go

Russell, I hate airline food, but its something to do opening them, have a look :puke: and chuck um :D, they were on their best behaviour as it was their first holiday with us the hotel guest loved um (y)

Dave

Smiffy It true is a bueatiful island deffo go

Dave

Any ideas on where to look for the "best deals?"
Don't want anything too lavish, but don't want it too basic either.
Prefer a hotel half board, or bed and brekkie at a push 'cos I do like eating out now and again
I'm sorely tempted for next year for me and the Missus
Rob

Hi Smiffy we stayed at the Marillia Village Studio's Bed and breakfast its a fair walk 15 mins to Perissa from there but its only small 20 rooms very friendly hotel check it out on trip advisor everyone good reviews (y) super market pick you up from the hotel take you to the store, get your shopping and they take you back all free, (y) we used to go out during the day and get our shopping on the way back and they would take us to the hotel ,cant go wrong with it, there are a few restaurants close by

HTH

Last edited:
Hi Smiffy we stayed at the Marillia Village Studio's Bed and breakfast its a fair walk 15 mins to Perissa from there but its only small 20 rooms very friendly hotel check it out on trip advisor everyone good reviews (y) super market pick you up from the hotel take you to the store, get your shopping and they take you back all free, (y) we used to go out during the day and get our shopping on the way back and they would take us to the hotel ,cant go wrong with it, there are a few restaurants close by

HTH

Thanks for the info Dave. It's looks fan-bloody-tastic mate.
Will look into the cost of flights etc.
Santorini really does look a lovely place.
Rob

Santorini is a photographers paradise, do it, book it now. :D

Loved these. I showed them to the family tonight who were all laughing their heads off.

Lovely stuff and thanks for posting them, brightens up the day :)

Great shots Dave looks like they had a better holiday than you.(y)

:LOL: we had fun making them, they were the stars of the hotel everyone loved them and were taking photos of their capers :LOL:

You're mad, you know that? MAD. :LOL:

Thanks but I already knew that :D :LOL:

Loved these. I showed them to the family tonight who were all laughing their heads off.

Lovely stuff and thanks for posting them, brightens up the day :)

Pleased you and your family enjoyed (y) them did you see part two

Dave

Last edited:
Cracking. Made me smile this morning. (y)

:D it was great fun (y) pleased it brought a smile ;) lucky monkeh's Ive heard their off to Crete next week (y) with someone not me unfortunately

And that person would be me =]

I will post the pics that Monkeh stars in. Wont be many but he will be in a selected few.

He is looking forward to his first time abroad and his photo debut.

But these did make me crack up. Good job Dave

Great set Dave, brought a few smiles to my face, although the coffee one did nothing for me, as the airline coffee still looks yuk!.
I feel sorry for my Monkeh, he has not been out with me for some time, that
will have to be rectified soon.

Thanks Ruth (y) it was great fun to make the hotel staff and guests loved them, they were super stars, everyone was taking photos of them,

Im going next year as part of a cruise on the med... excited... but worried about the harsh midday sun... although there is not much you can do and we will be on the boat during the golden hour periods...

M

Thanks Clive

Blimey Dave
I know that there have been comments about people not replying to their
own threads but after 2 years I guess you would be forgiven :p :D

Back