Edit My Images
Yes
Continued From Part One Clicky Here If You Have Missed It

Back-At-The-Hotel-They-Had-A-Snack-010.jpg

Later-They-Had-A-Long-Cool-Beer-On-The-Patio-011.jpg

Next-Day-Arthur-_-Martha-Spent-A-Hard-Day-Relaxing-At-The-Poolside-0121.jpg

They-played-A-Game-Of-Hide-And-Seek-Martha-Sneaks-Up-On-Arthur-013.jpg

On-Sunday-Arthur-_-Martha-Went-To-A-Local-Church-014.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Went-On-A-Bus-To-Oia-Were-They-Caught-A-Climps-Of-The-Caldera-015.jpg

In-The-Evening-They-Waited-With-Julie-For-The-Sunset-016.jpg

They-Decided-To-Get-A-Better-View-point-017.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Were-I-Awe-As-The-Sun-Set-0181.jpg

Arthur-_-Martha-Had-Arranged-To-Meet-With-Kelly-_Kelack_-After-The-Sunset-019.jpg

Time To Go Home

Dave N Julie

Last edited:
Excellent... The beer bottles :D :clap:

Cuddling in the romantic sun set, can we expect any little monkehs as a result? What with a beer in each of them, who knows what things can come to.

They were only allowed 1 beer :D Not

Russell hope not, I wouldn't mind really, :D only patter of tiny we want to hear are those of our tortoise :LOL:

Oh to have the life of monkeh, rather than to have to go to work :(

Glad they weren't eaten by that giant cat, I was a little worried at that point as I don't think I'd be sat there relaxing!

Thanks for the smile. Santorini is gorgeous, but heavily overused photography wise, so this is an excellent idea to keep interest up.

A message from my girlfriend

My boyfriend showed me this site because he came across it when he was looking for photo ideas. He showed it to me because I did a similar thing with a monkey about 18 momths ago on my holiday. I thought that people wern't as mad as me as other looked at me strangely. Well done for being so mad and proud.

I think the photos are great too.

Last edited:
Hiya Dave

Following my visit to your Part 1 .... I am now here for Part 2 .... and once again well done .... this is lovely creative mini journal of your holiday. I especially like the sunset photos .... looks ever so romantic.

Through this story it is evident that you had an amazing time. Santorini is a beautiful island with so much to see and these photos have brought back some great memories of when I was there many moons ago.

I've just noticed the last post to this thread was Nov 2008 .... looks like I may have just woken up the Monkehs again :LOL:

So have you composed any other stories like this, and do you plan to do any more?

Well done, I have really enjoyed this mini adventure, just what I needed to start my Saturday :D

Cheers

Dawn :)

Last edited:
Cheers Dawn and Charles, Cuba was great loved it

Yes I have done a few holiday stories but never share them,

They dont mind being woken up Dawn

:LOL:

On this grey and miserable day, I've been flicking through these threads again and dug out the photos from Santorini. Has brightened the day up

Really enjoyed looking at these.....a bit of fun,which photography should be.
Great pic of munkeys with the Mythos....Munkeys with good taste,I love Mythos.(y)

Back