Sandisk 4gb extreme3. Edit, 8th Nov now £14.99 delivered!!

Nice price.

Anyone know if PC World are still doing their price promise.

I can't see it on the site any more.

Ah just found it.

Prob won't do it on this ' Jersey merchant' but PLay are still £17.99 making it £14.29 after pm @ PCW

So thats £10.50 in PC World then

Prob won't do it on this ' Jersey merchant' but PLay are still £17.99 making it £14.29 after pm @ PCW

Amazon is ok with PCW as long as it is not marketplace trader.

i dont lol, had a rather arrogant little twit who thought he was better and knew more than i did (even though he couldnt answer our questions) told me i was wrong and said he could find the cards and that Play.com cards were different, they arent so i now use play.com oranywhere other than PCW

i dont lol, had a rather arrogant little twit who thought he was better and knew more than i did (even though he couldnt answer our questions) told me i was wrong and said he could find the cards and that Play.com cards were different, they arent so i now use play.com oranywhere other than PCW

Hi Whitey, saw your posts about this a while ago and have to say, so far, I've not been refused on several transactions , but that's not to say I won't encounter some oik/tw @t that'll think he knows better.

If you do try again and they say no just go up the chain, even get them to ring HQ it's their PM policy not yours, if they make an offer they should be bound to stick to it even if it costs them money. Also may be worth a call to Trading Standards I'm sure that they would be breaking some consumer related law by refusing on the grounds used - how can you reasonably be expected to check like for like over the net etc. Then again........

Russ

Do you mean this 'eligible for Free UK delivery on orders over £15 with Super Saver Delivery.'
'You've qualified: First Class Delivery on this item is FREE with a free trial of Amazon Prime'

Needs to be £15 min order or take up this offer I think.

I'd put 2 in the cart though to check the price although if I can get them at PCW I might get more.

Out on the bike over weekend and called into a PCW, they had 6 off each 4gb 8gb and 16gb may be calling back soon to try my luck again, the PM sign was not visible though. The 4gb are the best value £meg.

Update now with free delivery on anything over a £5'er
Price: £14.53 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

If you can get pcw to pm this then £10?????????????????? for a 4gb ext 3:woot: 2gb @£8.69

PC World PM update Amazon , Play and Ebuyer removed from list.

also Sandisk MicroSDHC 4GB Card
Price: £6.91 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.
* MicroSDHC 4GB card
* Supports SDHC, Class 2 compatible host devices
* High-performance transfer speeds: up to 15MB/sec

41SK0MvI%2B9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000Q8623U

..........and as to Galaxy66's comment 'They will soon be free in packets of cornflakes at the rate they are coming down'
SANDISK MICRO SD 1GB CARD £0.55

41TbP8iOFwL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SANDISK-MICRO-SD-1GB-CARD/dp/B000EYAEK8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&m=A1S8EEAC44D03J&s=generic&qid=1224152796&sr=1-8

Last edited:
I dont know if people know, but i believe Amazon have dropped their price for Super Saver Delivery from £15 to £5!

I dont know if people know, but i believe Amazon have dropped their price for Super Saver Delivery from £15 to £5!

I was just going to post that I'd seen this advertised yesterday. Its long overdue by Amazon IMO. Making the £13.99 Sandisk Extreme III 4gb SD cards looking VERY attractive!

Bump for an even cheaper price!!!

i wuld rather fund Play.com as appose PCW anyway lol

i will buy another couple in the next day or so

My Amazon-ordered card arrived today - all £13.24 of it!

The price @ Amazon is £13.24 delivered with free super saver delivery but it takes 2-4 days longer than 1st class. £15.99 if you want it delivered 1st class within 2-3 business days.

i ordered mine yesterday morning and it is in my hand now :)

Has anyone noticed the MASSIVE sized boxes that Amazon ship these cards out in?

The box was big enough for a body and few lenses!

mine was in the sandisk box in a brown padded envelope...

Just got mine form Amazon.

Even comes with a little card purse, must be a tenner's worth on it's own making the card only £3 and change!! :clap::clap:

Back