Edit My Images
Yes
How do you wear yours?

14ujjlu.jpg

(Mobile Photo)

For my return trip to:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=96137

Looking forward to "testing the water" :D

that would come in handy at the gigs i go to when they start throwing bear around :thinking: (y)

Dude, did you have to post that! :puke:

What with this image and your comment in the 'money no object' thread, I am now going to have nightmares about being stood taking a nice coastal landscape only for you to pop up dressed like that shouting "take me, take me"! :LOL:

Dude, did you have to post that! :puke:

What with this image and your comment in the 'money no object' thread, I am now going to have nightmares about being stood taking a nice coastal landscape only for you to pop up dressed like that shouting "take me, take me"! :LOL:

:D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In the interests of adding something useful to the thread...

I wear a pair of Keen Newport H2 sandals on my feet (protect against rocks, but incredibly grippy and waterproof), and a pair of combats because of the size of the pockets making them incredibly useful for lenses, filters, etc.

Not a pretty sight... but then it's me taking the pics, not people taking pics of me! :D

In the interests of adding something useful to the thread...

I wear a pair of Keen Newport H2 sandals on my feet (protect against rocks, but incredibly grippy and waterproof), and a pair of combats because of the size of the pockets making them incredibly useful for lenses, filters, etc.

Not a pretty sight... but then it's me taking the pics, not people taking pics of me! :D

Sounds like a handy setup. The reason for my redic outfit, I want to make sure at the loch that I can get the compisition I want, and last night, I was stuck in one tiny spot on a small cluster of rocks.

that would come in handy at the gigs i go to when they start throwing bear around :thinking: (y)

Do they lose bladder control when they hit the floor then?:)

I am shocked and saddened at the lack of "OMG - you are so god damned HAWT" comments....

Come on Girls, pull yourselves together!!!

That looks scary. Are they built in wellies?

Never been that extreme in water but I am a big fan of Swedish Fjall Raven clothing for photography. Warm, waterproof and quiet - it's a good mix!

Never been that extreme in water but I am a big fan of Swedish Fjall Raven clothing for photography. Warm, waterproof and quiet - it's a good mix!

Yes the suit is all in one, no seams etc. I am sitting in the office breaking it in, quite comfortable and warm! Getting funny looks though :thinking:

14ujjlu.jpg

(Mobile Photo)

So keen to get the picture taken, you couldn't even make sure the labels went into the bin.

You lazy, impatient git!

Of course you now realise that having put us through the ordeal of this thread (and Janice, you look especially traumatised) then we better see some damn good pics :D

This is me with my Hasselblad
hasselblad.jpg

Did it get warm in the studio with all those lights and what not?

Gary you're bonkers man :LOL: But you certainly seem to be devoted. Can't be a bad thing :)

Now ive seen it all you be careful in the water Gary

Looks like 4mm neoprene waders to me. I'm always tempted to crack out my diving dry suit, is toastier than waders, but did cost a hell of a lot more initially!

Did it get warm in the studio with all those lights and what not?

We were actually shooting this at a desert in arizona, with a huge black backdrop. It was hot, but anything to show those bloody russians we mean business!(y)

Gary you're not confusing being a trawlerman with a photogragher are you?!!:D

Don't think though Gary pale tights and a red waistcoat suit you!

So how is area 51 these days????:LOL: Wayne

Too hot really! Those bloody aliens from Rosswell are stinking the place! The problem with area 51 is the wind really, we couldn't keep the damn flag still! :p

here is the rest of his outfit, he just could not get it up to his office without questions getting asked :)

Aquamaniac.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together......

Michael

next thing is you'll be wearing the horrendous, yellow, thongy, budgy smuggling swimming costume as worn by Borat !

Or River Island if you can't wait for mail order...

Back