We had our camper resprayed ***Images Added***

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
:woot::woot:

We got our camper van back from being resprayed last night (y)

Before

campervan.jpg

After

3086424015_ac4e6cf711_o.jpg

3086424009_0f5bcde638_o.jpg

3086424007_030b9c7ca9_o.jpg

3086424005_fd7ff07d16_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Looks good new hub caps as well aye ;)
I would love a camper van but they seem to cost a lot :shake:

Thanks (y)

i though it should be pink.

oh you said campER van.
very nice.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Looks good new hub caps as well aye ;)
I would love a camper van but they seem to cost a lot :shake:

Thanks, some do ours cost us £700,with 12 month tax and Mot, 4 years ago, it was derelict inside and leak in from the roof, I stripped it all out and rebuilt it with new walls and floor, the seating, kitchen, shower room, from a donor caravan, fixed the roof, my sister did all the upholstery and curtains, as she's a seamstress, so she did it for free, total cost £280, the last job was the respray, that cost £600, our sons mate did it cheap for us, and hes done a great job it nice and shinny (y) I have some interior photos some where of before and after, think there on TP some where

Dave

Something like that or perhaps a tad smaller would suit me down to the ground for my weekends away marshalling
Not fond of being under canvas,my towing days are behind me,(don't think a pun was intended there :LOL:) and finding a bargain priced Travelodge is nigh on impossible for the dates I need
Looks a tidy piece of kit,well done on the restoration,any downsides to having one....insurance,fuel ?

I love to see it with a new lease of life, it looks great..roll on summer....I considered a campervan but with 4 in our family it may have been a bit cramped unless we could find a good winnibego, however we have had great times in our 30 year old trailer tent..and still do.....round of applause to your sons mate for doing a good job!!

I read that as "we had our camera resprayed" :LOL:

Been looking out for a van myself for a wee while, but most have turned out to be vastly overpriced given the amount of work they needed. Hopefully there will be some bargains around in the run up to christmas though :naughty:

front tyre looks a bit flat lol
It was its brand new and it went down a bit our son richie took to his garage and fixed it with some sort of bond stuff they use, and he balanced it whilst it was off its right now (y)

I love to see it with a new lease of life, it looks great..roll on summer....I considered a campervan but with 4 in our family it may have been a bit cramped unless we could find a good winnibego, however we have had great times in our 30 year old trailer tent..and still do.....round of applause to your sons mate for doing a good job!!

We use it all year round summer winter any time its got a great built in gas fire and gets all warm and toasty, ours is 4 berth, 2 in the over cabin, and 2 when you take the table out turns into a double bed, yes he did a great job

I read that as "we had our camera resprayed" :LOL:

Been looking out for a van myself for a wee while, but most have turned out to be vastly overpriced given the amount of work they needed. Hopefully there will be some bargains around in the run up to christmas though :naughty:

:LOL: to the camera,

its the best time to buy now at least you can tell if they leak, we were lucky to get it at that price, we saw it parked up at the road side, we had a look, told our son whos a mechanic to come and have a look by the time we got back it had gone, next day early 7am in the morning Julie saw it go past our house so she ran out with her pyjamas on jumped in the car and chased it, that day we went to see it he wanted £900, in the end he settled for £700 cash there and then, the guy drove it to our house, then I ripped everything out down to the bare shell, and over next 2 months, I replaced it all, Richie serviced it all, and did all the mechanical work on it,we could then use it, Julie found us an freestanding awning for £30, and weve have had loads of great times over the years, then last week it went had a new windowscreen by Richies mate Ben and his mate Kev sprayed it a lot of work but its worth it (y)

Last edited:
I'll try and organize a meet Im open to suggestions I'll make a new thread for anyone else would like to be up for a lancs meet, I know a few would (y) Oh what amI letting myself in for here :bang:

Looks nice now Dave.

Time to take it down the road to Stuart for a trade in, he has some nice ones for around £27K :LOL:

PS
Put me on the list for the JustDave Chorley meet-up

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice now Dave.

Time to take it down the road to Stuart for a trade in, he has some nice ones for around £27K :LOL:

Get an oldie and restore it like we did, save thousands and you get what you want, just as posh inside, bit like doin a house up :D, mabe thinkin of LPG con as well :shrug: does look good, went over tops at Belmont for those 2 shot wooow had a slide on a couple of times its well icy over the belmont road

Last edited:
Back