1 or 2 Elephants And Mahoots?

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the 2nd image on its own (y)
The only comment I would make though, that its now a little too central in the frame.
But I guess there is not a lot you can do about that.

I prefer the 2nd one of the split images, but if I'm honest I think there all good in their own right, love the conversion and they look really sharp.

EDIT: removed the word 'Great' as it seems to be frowned upon

Last edited:
Oh wow I really love those Dave - all of them!!!

As for the one pic or two pic question, looking at them on screen I think I prefer the crops . . . but I suspect that's because for forum viewing the crops are relatively larger on screen so I can see more detail.

I'd happily have any of those printed for display on the wall, and my choice between 2 x cropped images or 1 x landscape print would depend on the space / location where I was going to display them.

Hi Chris

thanks for your comments, I could crop wider, as its a crop of the 1st image, is this any better, I quite like it as a crop.
Dave

Yep that works, great crop Dave (y)

(y) With the cost of printing being relatively low, I'd go for all 3 too and then you can take your pick when you get them home.

Ta Sarah, think Ill just get all 3 printed but which should I get biggest?

I love the pair (y) but also the crop spray is really great also (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt, Chris was right about going wider crop

Yep that works, great crop Dave (y)

Cheers Chris, I think your idea to go wider and off centre is better, as its still balanced by the spray (y) thanks :)

Beautiful and I think more effective as a pair than 1 picture

Thanks Matt, Chris was right about going wider crop

Cheers Chris, I think your idea to go wider and off centre is better, as its still balanced by the spray (y) thanks :)

Every now and again I say something useful (y)
(just don't get used to it :D )

I'm liking those Dave lad! Unusual treatment I must say, thought they were oversharpened at first, but the more I look at them the more I see that it suits the image.
If it was me I would have the large one done of the 2 efilumps, the other 2 smaller ones 1 on each side, like a sort of triptych.
Need to get our Saturday sorted soon too!

Nice set Dave- I prefer the crop to be honest

Les (y)

I'm liking those Dave lad! Unusual treatment I must say, thought they were oversharpened at first, but the more I look at them the more I see that it suits the image.
If it was me I would have the large one done of the 2 efilumps, the other 2 smaller ones 1 on each side, like a sort of triptych.
Need to get our Saturday sorted soon too!

Cheers Baz, yeah deffo still up for another meet (y)

Nice set Dave- I prefer the crop to be honest

Les (y)

Thanks Lez (y)

Back