10 of the best for the 10,000 post.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I have spammed my way up to 10,000 posts!! Not bad seen as I didnt start posting until April!! Had a good year and progressed quite a bit! I am very happy with the way the year has gone!!

Anyway, in no particular order:

1. First published shot
20080824_4606.jpg

2. Hectic start
20080905_5696.jpg

3. One of my favourite 'Oulton Park' shots.
20080912_6324.jpg

4. My first flamer
20080912_6435_800x436.jpg

5. Cant have a 'best of thread' without a Ferrari.
20080912_6512.jpg

6. My best picture I have taken, according to a lot of people. Also won me a competiton!
IMG_1566-1.jpg

7. This was regarded as my best before that one ^^
20080824_4364-2.jpg

8. Another Oulton Park shot
IMG_1519.jpg

9. Super slow pan.
IMG_2206.jpg

10. Smokin'
20080824_4392.jpg

Time for the thank you's:

Badgerbaiter-for the advice that you have given and the C and C you have provided to me how me the way!

AndrewC- Same as Gary really. The loan of that lens was very kind of you to!

RH1944 - So kind of you to sell me the camera so cheap, it will never be forgotten.

Canon Bob - FOr your fantastic generousity.

Cobra - The banter!

Flash in the Pan - The advice and the helpfulness.

Sturs - For the advice and pictures of me in fast cars!!

Surreal Illusions - For doing my site and for the mad comments that make me laugh.

Pete MC - Your tough but true advice.

Edinburgh Gary - Same as Pete but a bit kinder lol.

Whitewash - For the advice and letting me steal your place at Oulton back in Easter.

Snappy Jon - your sound adivce and help getting me published.

AndrewC (again) - For your help getting me published.

Dseered - for shouting at me when I post crap lol

Mike Hoyer - Great advice

Minimangler - for the great advice and compliments.

One last huge thank you to everyone that has helped me to progress and get to a stage where people recongise me and compliment me on my work. Also thanks to everyone who has given me oppurtintys, freebies and some bloody good banter. Also to the mods for putting up with me!!

Oh and thanks to you lot I cant go to Oulton without someone spotting me LOL!!

Thank you everyone. Here is to the next 10,000.

Matt

Last edited:
Congratulations, and thanks for making this your home (y)
Onwards and upwards!

Congrats Matt on your 10k and some worthy images to boot too :clap:

Congratulations on getting to 10k. What took you so long? ;) Great set of images, I'm looking forward to what the next 10k contains.

Congrats Matt on your 10k and some worthy images to boot too :clap:

Thank you very much.

Congratulations on getting to 10k. What took you so long? ;) Great set of images, I'm looking forward to what the next 10k contains.

Russ, it is thanks to you that I have these images. I wouldnt be anywhere near this stage if it wasnt for you.

Thank you very much.

Same here, I think this coming year is going to be great :D

Awwww, shucks, chuffed to get a mention Matt, some nice stuff there, well done on all you have achieved, I think alot of people forget, or don't know how old you are, I hope your enthusiasm continues !

Awwww, shucks, chuffed to get a mention Matt, some nice stuff there, well done on all you have achieved, I think alot of people forget, or don't know how old you are, I hope your enthusiasm continues !

Thank you very much. I cant wait to get out there next year.

Nice images Matt. You deserve every bit of credit mate as you have worked very hard at getting to this point, it just shows practise, practise makes perfect.

Thank you very much Stu.

Not had a lot of practice of late. Early morning for me I think and get out there with the camera!!

Well done Matt. You spend that much time on here, they may have to make you a Mod!! :eek::eek::eek::LOL:

Well done Matt (y)

10k in 9 months is some going but I think the improvement we see in your togging skills is a far bigger achievement.

Keep it up.

Bob

Nice Matt, can't really choose a fav but I reckon 4 might be up there at the top somewhere!

Well done Matt (y)

10k in 9 months is some going but I think the improvement we see in your togging skills is a far bigger achievement.

Keep it up.

Bob

Thank you very much Bob!! Also thank you for he kindness you have showed to me :) It has been much aprrecaited.

Nice Matt, can't really choose a fav but I reckon 4 might be up there at the top somewhere!

Thank you very much Dean. I am rather proud of number 4. The DBR1 was amazing.

Well I have spammed my way up to 10,000 posts!! Not bad seen as I didnt start posting until April!! Had a good year and progressed quite a bit! I am very happy with the way the year has gone!!

One last huge thank you to everyone that has helped me to progress and get to a stage where people recongise me and compliment me on my work. Also thanks to everyone who has given me oppurtintys, freebies and some bloody good banter. Also to the mods for putting up with me!!
Oh and thanks to you lot I cant go to Oulton without someone spotting me LOL!!

Thank you everyone. Here is to the next 10,000.

Matt
That sounded so much like a leaving speech:clap:
Then you had to go spoil it.:LOL:

Congrats. Matt. Looking forward to more photos.(y)

HOLY CRAP Matt its seems like only yesterday that I was taking the piff
Congratulating you on your 9K :shrug: in fact I am sure it WAS only yesterday :D
That still doesn't get you off though my lad! have a few on me :D

spamm.gif
spam1.gif
spam.gif

Seriously Matt I have seen you improve month to month :clap:
and a nice set for your 10K
Congrats (y)

HOLY CRAP Matt its seems like only yesterday that I was taking the piff
Congratulating you on your 9K :shrug: in fact I am sure it WAS only yesterday :D
That still doesn't get you off though my lad! have a few on me :D

spamm.gif
spam1.gif
spam.gif

Seriously Matt I have seen you improve month to month :clap:
and a nice set for your 10K
Congrats (y)

:LOL: Thank you very much indeed Chirs!!!!!

Fantastic shots Matt. Seeing most of your stuff is sending me to Oulton next year :p

I've seen loads of your threads lately and most of them contain a lot of panning. It gets boring after a while but your not just a one trick pony :)

Keep up the good work.

Back