10 of the best for the 10,000 post.

Nice shots there matt one day I’m sure there will be a picture of yourself on here I know more and more people of this forum are going to Oulton now to try and see the elusive Matt Sayle.

10,000 posts, that must be a couple of hundred hours at least spent at the keyboard. Now Matt my suggestion is get some more sports experience and get yourself a portfolio together, send it to all the sports picture editors. Donate some of your time to this and you should end up with a reasonable career with someone else paying fo your kit.
On a personal note thanks for the kind comments you have made re my pics. I am in my 50s and used to do motorsport photography using film slr back in the 1970s, you have convinced me to get a dslr as the old skills I had seem to still be there, see you at Oulton Park this year, Look for the short guy in a black Leon with a Black camera and black lenses......
Chrisbie

Fantastic shots Matt. Seeing most of your stuff is sending me to Oulton next year :p

I've seen loads of your threads lately and most of them contain a lot of panning. It gets boring after a while but your not just a one trick pony :)

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much.

Ah, but next year there will be a lot less panning and lot more experimental stuff. I am going to try and get my own style :)

Nice shots there matt one day I’m sure there will be a picture of yourself on here I know more and more people of this forum are going to Oulton now to try and see the elusive Matt Sayle.

I hope not, the forum will get sued for in-decent images :LOL:

Thank you very much!

10,000 posts, that must be a couple of hundred hours at least spent at the keyboard. Now Matt my suggestion is get some more sports experience and get yourself a portfolio together, send it to all the sports picture editors. Donate some of your time to this and you should end up with a reasonable career with someone else paying fo your kit.
On a personal note thanks for the kind comments you have made re my pics. I am in my 50s and used to do motorsport photography using film slr back in the 1970s, you have convinced me to get a dslr as the old skills I had seem to still be there, see you at Oulton Park this year, Look for the short guy in a black Leon with a Black camera and black lenses......
Chrisbie

I am glad I have got you back into this. It is a great hobby.

No worries about the comments!

I may just do that.

Thank you very much Chrisbie!

Well done Matt. Excellent way to celebrate!

Look forward to the next lot chap.

Thank you very much Jon!!

Well done Matt M8 on getting to 10,000 posts. Your photography certainly is going from strength to strength.

I wonder how long it will be before Matt comes the top poster on TP?!

10,000 posts in 9 months! Wow :clap: That's an average of 37 posts a day, every day! Nice going!

Nice set there Matt... and congrats on reaching a posting milestone!!! :)

Of the images you posted, I agree that your bike shot (#6) is probably your best from a photographic perspective... however, my favourite is actually your Aston Martin DBR1 "flamer" shot... great car and super shot!!! :)

That Ferrari pic is the best of the bunch for me.

Thank you very much, I am rather proud of that one :D

Same here, thats one of my faves from you Matt, Well done lad.

Thank you very much Danny!!

Well done Matt M8 on getting to 10,000 posts. Your photography certainly is going from strength to strength.

I wonder how long it will be before Matt comes the top poster on TP?!

Thank you very much Clive :D

LOL!!

10,000 posts in 9 months! Wow :clap: That's an average of 37 posts a day, every day! Nice going!

:eek: :LOL:

Nice set there Matt... and congrats on reaching a posting milestone!!! :)

Of the images you posted, I agree that your bike shot (#6) is probably your best from a photographic perspective... however, my favourite is actually your Aston Martin DBR1 "flamer" shot... great car and super shot!!! :)

Thank you very much!!

I am glad you like them :D

Congrats on the 10k Matt thats some going there mate, also congrats on a cracking set of shots to if I had to pick a fave it would probably be number 3.

Well done mate and look forwar to seeing more of your shots in 2009 hoping to have a crack at some motorsport myself this year if I can get to a circuit.

Sean

Congrats on the 10k Matt thats some going there mate, also congrats on a cracking set of shots to if I had to pick a fave it would probably be number 3.

Well done mate and look forwar to seeing more of your shots in 2009 hoping to have a crack at some motorsport myself this year if I can get to a circuit.

Sean

Thank you very much indeed :D:D

Do it, you know you want to. It is fantastic fun (if you like motorsport :LOL:)

Great set of pics and well done on the 10k (y)

Mark

that number 9 picture ,the VFR400 in RVF bodywork,i think i know the owner of that !

Can see how you deserved the most improved on the awards listing.

10,000 posts hmmm might get there by 2019 perhaps, great shots

Jay (y)

Thank you very much Jay, alhough endiburghgary won the Improved photographer award :D

Whoops that will teach me for testing my memory.

Apologies Gary :clap:

Still I stand by my earlier post they are great frames. Love Oulton Park.

Jay

Whoops that will teach me for testing my memory.

Apologies Gary :clap:

Still I stand by my earlier post they are great frames. Love Oulton Park.

Jay

Thank you very much :D Me to, can you tell? :p

Well done Matt (y) keep up the good work, #6 is a stunner, wish it was mine, (maybe one day) :)

Thank you very much :D:D

Back