10 Theories That Prove Time Travel Exists

Name
Mr Compatible Ink
Edit My Images
No
Saw this on another forum.

Now i've seen some of these before, but number 4 absolutely fascinates me, how can it not be some kind of hand held device she's talking into?

Any theories?

Or she was a folk singer...

10. Proved to be a hoax.
9. Purely anecdotal.
8. Purely anecdotal.
7. Just a stupid conspiracy theory.
6. Ditto, but even more stupid.
5. Hypothetical conjecture.
4. Hearing aid, not iPhone.
3. Why am I wasting my time with this?
2. Hoax.
1. Seems to be evidence that time travel does NOT exist.

That's 7 minutes of my life I'm not going to get back. Unless....

If time travel was possible how come we never meet time tourists?
Because We've been told Perhaps they have been told ( on pain of death) not to introduce our their selves,
for fear of screwing up the space-time continuum and therefore destroying time travel and not being able to get "home" again...

Maybe all big lottery winners ARE time travellers and as part of their package deal cost have (willanhave) to give a portion of their winnings to fund the research and development of time travel. Likewise those who put a fiver on Leicester at 5000:1.

Then again, we're all travelling through time but can't find reverse!

That's 7 minutes of my life I'm not going to get back. Unless....

Oh how I wish I'd taken you at your word :(

Still, I did quite like the chap's narration :)

Maybe all big lottery winners ARE time travellers and as part of their package deal cost have (willanhave) to give a portion of their winnings to fund the research and development of time travel. Likewise those who put a fiver on Leicester at 5000:1.

Then again, we're all travelling through time but can't find reverse!

Thanks to Mr Adams for the appropriate tenses. ;)

Indeed. Did I get it right? (CBA to find a) the correct book and b) the correct passage!)

Must remember to deposit my penny for future redemption!!!

I have watched that tomorrow and will let you know what I think yesterday.

Whoa! Whoa! That YouTube video clip is a bit complex, and have lost me there just a few seconds after starting playback. I tried reading the subtitles, then my mind started to see "Blah, blah, blah, time, blah, blah, time travel, blah, blah, blah, blah" I feel like Colonel O'Neil and I feel like I want to say "Carter, I've not had my coffee yet. Please translate it in English!"

And oh by the way, about that Philadelphia Experiment, they got it wrong. It's meant to be an attempt to use some kind of machines to bend light around the ship, so you see what is behind the ship, therefore making it looking invisible, just like a Klingon cloaking device out of Star Trek. The fact that the ship disappeared and reappeared somewhere else, is just an accident by-production of the test.

Can a theory EVER be held as evidence for anything? I mean IF something is still a theory then, well its not fact so how can it be accepted by anyone as proof of anything? I mean only a complete and utter plonker of a judge would accept a theory as evidence for anything in a court of law, imagine it.....:naughty:

OOps too late..........:LOL:

So that woman in 4 is talking to herself into an hearing aid?

Ok thanks for clearing that up ;)

So that woman in 4 is talking to herself into an hearing aid?

Ok thanks for clearing that up ;)
And yet they still went ahead with the iPhone, would have thought they would have learned their lesson :D

Hmm, daft old bat who walks around talking to herself. No, ridiculous.

Highly technologically advanced time traveller, with communication device that doesn't need primitive network connectivity, who didn't realise a camera was present. Well, obviously.

Rubbish video :) Butttttttttttt, if you'd said to anyone 200 years ago we'd be flying around the world in metal boxes and speaking in real time to people on the other side of the planet via small devices by sending our voice into space and back out..........

Einstein's General theory of Relativity shows time is not constant and can me manipulated. Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

Saw this on another forum.

Now i've seen some of these before, but number 4 absolutely fascinates me, how can it not be some kind of hand held device she's talking into?

Any theories?

If you look into forbidden archaeology and the like there are lots of strange anomalous things in the past and if just one is what it appears to be it will give us some very strange possibilities...

- Time travel is a reality.
- No, it's aliens.
- Maybe it isn't and it's an intrusion of another reality into our reality.
- Or, ours is not the first technological age and all this has happened before, maybe multiple times.

Whatever the answer I doubt we'll ever know. Sadly.

Looks like mobile phones were more popular in the 1930's than i first thought. :)

And smartphones in the 1995 :)

Right, because the notion that person using that device might be a time traveller is obviously *so* much more plausible than the notion that it might be a Casio QV-100 camera or something similar...

Back