Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:
Bless her she's so cute, I think if you cloned out the strands of hair on her face they'd look much cleaner. Over all great set :D

They aren't great mate. The background is terrible and her skin tone changes colour in every image.

Last edited:

Last edited:
They aren't great mate. The background is terrible and her skin tone changes colour in every image.

I'm afraid I agree with Garry on this one, it probably didn't help you were combining yellow tungsten lights with the light from your on-camera flash, 2 different colour temperatures combining.

Ok I just noticed how the thread starter deleted the photos and comments he made... I'd just like to add if you're going to post photos you're going to have to accept the fact that people will crticise your work. I think next time if you don't want to be critiqued you should just put 'No C&C' in your post. Besides I think people were only trying to help.

Sorry you had to take your photos down.

What are you talking about? You've presumed completely wrong. Most of my work is criticised and I've never removed anything before. It was removed because the 'model' no-longer wanted them on the internet.

Maybe if you had left an explanation as to why you took them down you wouldn't get people jumping to conclusions. Taking the images down is fine but I don't see the need in removing all your comments as well.

What are you talking about? You've presumed completely wrong. Most of my work is criticised and I've never removed anything before. It was removed because the 'model' no-longer wanted them on the internet.

I can see both sides of this, as i too just presumed that you didn't like the C&C.

Perhaps a note in the first post to say removed at models request would have helped :shrug:

Maybe if you had left an explanation as to why you took them down you wouldn't get people jumping to conclusions. Taking the images down is fine but I don't see the need in removing all your comments as well.

When he responded to your comment I can assure you he was very defensive like he didn't take criticism well, I just think that it's only gonna teach someone, no one was exactly attacking him!

I don't see his replies as being "very defensive" to be honest (I can see edited posts).

Kryptix has every right to edit his posts, or remove pictures for whatever reason. I wouldn't encourage it as it usual something other people can learn from, but it would seem he has he reasons, so lets just leave it now shall we :)

Thanks

In fact now there are no pics or anything useful in this thread I might as well lock it, save any more bickering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back