1969 Dodge Charger

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks guys, appreciate it. The finest of the Red Arrows flying back from a show in Northern Ireland, so a lucky co-incidence @Sectionate but they are real!

One of my all time favourite cars and show and these really show it of at its best. Locations really work well with the car.

I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when I opened this thread - absolutely fantastic set. Interior shot in particular is lovely!

A real muscle car! Not too many left after the DoH series and film totalled so many!

Wow! I never come to this section of the forum but when I saw the title I had to click. Your work is wonderful. Just viewed the full blog post and there are some stonkers in there too! Aside from one shot showing the dotted lines and the car on the left of the road, these could be in the deep South of the USA where the car belongs! Lovely tones, light.

Ain't she a beaut - and I'm happy to say that your photography has done her justice. :-D

Top quality as usual Reinis, hard to pick a favourite but probably no 1. Good write up too

Aidan

Back