2 too much? thoughts please

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
I sort of like slightly nutty stuff like this: to me there's a gnat's b more story in an image like this rather than a straight forwards portrait with only one hare Also slightly more left field in that the rearmost is the beastie in focus not the aforementioned ruffian called M:sneaky:

So does the comp work for you ?what would you change? would the frame improve for you if little Mallow up front was in focus you thoughts please.
As always all crit always welcome:)

This is again that first day out with the hares after C19 late in the day around the time of the Mallow grooming image you have seen already.

Mark @Lepus had me op today still here bit battered bit groggy after general but hanging in there pain.................. not as bad as expected..lmao soooo far (y) Buddy left ya a note here because I know you got my email (thanks for the reply ) and I concur with your sentiments.

Ahh mate I think i sent the reply to Mars AGAIN , bro,:headbang:, no idea what happened suddenly it vanished my undeniable gifts with computers struck again:runaway::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So forgive me taking the soft option and replying here :)

Oh I best post that piccy now hadn't I? jees I'm hopeless..so so nearly wrote another waffle with no image which would have beem a bit pointless

ahh ya gotta laugh at yourself haven't ya:ROFLMAO:

Meh someone has to be smiling now:exit:

_S2I7281 2 too much smj Tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

take care

stu

Ta bud wish I didn't have to stop, lol derailing me own thread so chuffed for ya on the CWD bro,life is a blummin train ride mate hard to get time off ,but if ya can push on those deer, that roe buck I mentioned in camper thread haunts me bud. Gold there Gav.

Ha ha which, in part, gave rise to stu's only wildlife toggin' rule... try really hard to .never walk away from a subject. maybe not a rule maybe a mantra ;)

Hi, excellent shot, I really like that, I think it works really well.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you sorry slow in reply, I'm me I miss stuff really appreciate your thoughts James..........when one stays with a subject a while it becomes ever more difficult to not constantly make the same or let us say similar images.so I guess it's natural for me to gravitate to frames like this

Thank you sorry slow in reply, I'm me I miss stuff really appreciate your thoughts James..........when one stays with a subject a while it becomes ever more difficult to not constantly make the same or let us say similar images.so I guess it's natural for me to gravitate to frames like this
I can see where your coming from, I often try to photograph the deer that are local to me but I have to shoot through that horrible council issue wire fencing as they seem to congregate on private land the other side and trying to get different angles/compositions is becoming more and more difficult.
But for me I’m just glad to be out and about with the camera and the photos are a bonus.
Keep up the great work.

James,you have probably done this but if not can I urge you to go find that private landowner and ask for access.many of us are like me quite shy and have a fear of bothering folks and getting a no. Refusal is hard, but it's so so worth getting that no, because sometimes it isn't no it's yes. and that is why you see these hare images from me.

Mate i so hear you being out in nature is simply good for us tis soul food my friend. I'm driven though bro, I want to out do me and sitting on a subject like I do is such a great catylist for each of our learning curves. I am madder than a march hare but adore learning the challenge of a better frame and the sheer madness of beating myself to a pump to try and find it all float my boat

but we are all different and have different approaches no rights no wrongs

just the joy of it all dude .................... the sheer joy of mum nature an' learning

Thanks for the words.

James,you have probably done this but if not can I urge you to go find that private landowner and ask for access.many of us are like me quite shy and have a fear of bothering folks and getting a no. Refusal is hard, but it's so so worth getting that no, because sometimes it isn't no it's yes. and that is why you see these hare images from me.

Mate i so hear you being out in nature is simply good for us tis soul food my friend. I'm driven though bro, I want to out do me and sitting on a subject like I do is such a great catylist for each of our learning curves. I am madder than a march hare but adore learning the challenge of a better frame and the sheer madness of beating myself to a pump to try and find it all float my boat

but we are all different and have different approaches no rights no wrongs

just the joy of it all dude .................... the sheer joy of mum nature an' learning

Thanks for the words.
That’s an excellent idea, I’m very much the same I try to avoid disturbing others and keep myself to myself but if I can pluck up the courage I will have a chat and see what I can find out.

Back