Critique 200sx drift car (static)

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
i don't post much on here but i was pretty pleased with the out come on this, so i thought id see what everyone thought?

doesnt do a lot for me tbh - its too dark , the 'pose' doesnt convey any dynamism or energy and the location doesnt add anything - as a record shot of Ihaz drift car its okay but beyond that its a bit meh

doesnt do a lot for me tbh - its too dark , the 'pose' doesnt convey any dynamism or energy and the location doesnt add anything - as a record shot of Ihaz drift car its okay but beyond that its a bit meh

x2

the background just needs to be a bit lighter, and have some form of interest, for e.g a garage in the background or something.

Point taken, it was taken in a gazebo so there a great deal going on around the car. i wanted the dark predator look

I like it.

As an enthusiast of these cars, and anything highly modified, I appreciate what you were going for.

I agree that it's not jumping out at me, but I do like the 'disappearing into darkness' or 'emerging from the darkness' concept.

I'd certainly be pleased with it personally.

I like the mood your going for with the low key look but the car needs a bit more separation/rim lighting down either side and above.

Back