Monthly 2014 ETC - longimanus

Ok, copy the link to your thread from the address bar above then click your username at the top of the page in the right hand corner and select signature. You'll then get a text box pop up. Write whatever you want your signature to say then select the text and click the link button above (the one that looks like two magnets) then paste the link into the box and hit OK and it will create the link in your signature.

HTH. :)

Sorry David, I was away on a boat for 7 days and I needed to make the most of it :)

Absolutely awesome work. 'from the hip' is breath taking. I couldn't make it out on my phone but on the computer is looks stunning. So jealous! With a D7000 too! What is the 10-17mm lens?? Was this with some sort of under water kit?

Thanks David, yes it was with my D7000 in a nauticam housing. The tokina 10-17 is great lens for underwater, good for wide angle and close focus wide angle shots!

I thought that you were going to look at the nauticam housing, check out ebay and that for the fisheye, they seem to come up quite cheap

Lee ... your Shard shot is quite extraordinary ... could it be a reflected reflection on itself?

Hi David, if I remember it's only the one reflection :)

I've been so slack with this lately, too much work at home

I think Decembers themes are what I have been waiting for, I did many of the themes throughout the year but just didn't get to post them, so here goes the update, making up for my lost time in the last 6 months!!!!

Hi Lee. Saw your Captive submission on the main page and headed here via the Link so if you intend this as your TP52 page then it works otherwise you need to create a separate personal page and post the image again there. Anyway, you have some really beautiful shots on here - I particularly like the snail and the Shard. As for Captive - nice DoF - looks great. Good luck with your '52.

Hi Lee. Saw your Captive submission on the main page and headed here via the Link so if you intend this as your TP52 page then it works otherwise you need to create a separate personal page and post the image again there. Anyway, you have some really beautiful shots on here - I particularly like the snail and the Shard. As for Captive - nice DoF - looks great. Good luck with your '52.
Carl, this is my old 2014 project, I need to add my new 52 to my signature
Thanks for the kind comments

Last edited:
Should this not be in the 365 and 52 forum? There's no theme or project.. or subject being explored... it's just random images.

Back