2nd outing with 150-600mm Tamron

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
I'm impressed with the clarity of this lens - you've given me something to think about Lez - I'm guessing these were all taken at 600mm?

That lens is very impressive, I think tamron are onto a winner with that one and it has a respectable price.
Lovely set, I just wish we were allowed to post bigger pics as looking at them via your flicker account certainly does them justice.
The blue tits and robin are my favs, I can't give starlings any credit because they are a bird that I just can't stand (they've always constantly raped the food from my feeders).
What DSLR are you using?

A fine set Les, lovely compostion on the starling shot,not sure if its worth cloning that stray twig though

I did think about that - didint want to do too much PP, I'll giver it go, thank you for your comments

How this?

Another very good set :)

Cheers Roger, I'm slowly getting to grips with the New Tamron 15-600mm

I'm impressed with the clarity of this lens - you've given me something to think about Lez - I'm guessing these were all taken at 600mm?

No some as shallow as 400-450mm, depends how close I got whilst stalking lol - the 2nd Blue tit was shot at 600mm

That lens is very impressive, I think tamron are onto a winner with that one and it has a respectable price.
Lovely set, I just wish we were allowed to post bigger pics as looking at them via your flicker account certainly does them justice.
The blue tits and robin are my favs, I can't give starlings any credit because they are a bird that I just can't stand (they've always constantly raped the food from my feeders).
What DSLR are you using?

Thank you Daz & yes I find images are much nicer on Flickr with a black BG- I use a Sony a77 and a65 DSLR

Les :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back