3 from Rio

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Inbetween games, here's a few pics from Rio. I originally put them on the Sony A7R thread in the Equipment section but thought you folks might like to see them. All taken with an A7R and Olympus 21mm f/3.5.

I0000ir9NFoY8Qss.jpg

I0000JVATMiJiPgE.jpg

I00009.bfUZEma64.jpg

The A7R is proving a super little discrete camera on this trip. Lots more from my World Cup adventures here.

Me too, although if you could just let us know which games you're going to be at as I'll wait for the 0-0 then just watch the penalties. :)

Nice one! Have you taken any with your smartphone?

Thanks all. I'm at France v Germany on Friday in Rio - should be awesome. I've taken a few pics with my Nokia 1020 - they are on the blog and if I try hard I caption them with the camera/lens combo.

I'm on a paradise island called Ilha Grande at the moment having a couple of days break. It's worth reading the latest blog entries, if only because of the difficulty of getting decent internet access on this amazing beach and sea and palm tree spot. Latest one has some urbex just for a laugh. http://tobinators.com.

Tobers, did I buy some Tobinators from you a few years back for my BMW 1150GSA

are you the same person?

Wow, all three of those shots are incredible. I've recently returned from Rio, where was the second shot taken?

Damn and blast you! You took that first pic in time to file it to the photo comp! ;)

Cracking

Back