3 weddings in 3 days...

Name
Jack Valentine Parkinson
Edit My Images
No
My feet are no longer my friend.. seriously need to get some new shoes! Loved them all and the sun was so nice!!!

All images shot on the 5D mark iii with the Sigma 35mm and 24mm Art lenses using natural light.

p.s sorry about the watermark...

Wedding 1.
p2272449412-6.jpg

Wedding 2.
p2272449411-6.jpg

Wedding 3.
p2272449410-6.jpg

I'm sure the couples will love them

1. Not keen on the crop.

2. I know it is artistic, but many may mistake the out of focus object bottom right as a finger over the lens. I also find the diagonal bar distracting

3. I'd have positioned the sun so that the flare isn't coming out of the groom's mouth.

1. Not keen on the crop.

2. I know it is artistic, but many may mistake the out of focus object bottom right as a finger over the lens. I also find the diagonal bar distracting

3. I'd have positioned the sun so that the flare isn't coming out of the groom's mouth.

:plus1:

Some folk have no soul ;)

Love all of 'em, nice set :)

Thanks Paul... I think it depends on how traditional your approach is. I'm looking for moments and emotions from the couple, not that the sun hitting the veil might be seen as a finger on the lens.

1. Not keen on the crop.

I like them all, well done. I am sure you have loads of images which are more formal that the couple will love. Here you have expressed your personal style and added value to the routine posed images.

1. I like the tight crop. Emtional image. Very effective. Eye nearest the lens should be in focus but that is a minor detail that the couple are not going to care about.

2. You managed to frame the couple excellently with the out of focus area and the brides veil.

3. My least favourite but it's effective. I like what you did with the veil. Image reflects the emotions and joy of the day.

Last edited:
Back