3D motocross

that first one works REALLy well, the added shape to the frame adds dynamism to the shot... possibly the second rider helps this one along too. (y) And just noticed the gradient going the other way - think this way works better too.

Second looks a bit lost inside the big outer frame....

and you've still missed off a bit of the front left fork and brake cable on the third!

love the first one, very clever and a really new way to view motox :clap:

im thinking a superbike with the rider getting his knee down would be cool, knee hanging off the edge :)

That's a great idea!

Love the ones you've already posted though. The first is definitely the best (y) Really dynamic.

Good stuff Harry, I do quite a lot of these very popular with the riders mums and girlfriends for Birthday/Christmas presies. Definitely make the photos frame of the OOB curl up a bit and try putting some drop shadows in under the curled bits and overhanging bits of rider/bike just to add a further bit of dimention

Good stuff Harry, I do quite a lot of these very popular with the riders mums and girlfriends for Birthday/Christmas presies. Definitely make the photos frame of the OOB curl up a bit and try putting some drop shadows in under the curled bits and overhanging bits of rider/bike just to add a further bit of dimention

yeah they are popular already mate, sold a few today from yesterdays session was quite surprised by the response on Facebook too...

just finding my way around CS6 at the moment as only downloaded the trial yesterday and started doing these..:)

CW8_1892 (1) by harrylessman, on Flickr

Last edited:
really like the first one (y)

Remember doing something like it a few years ago :p Turned out quite popular :)

Back