45"x30"'s for £7.98 delivered at photobox

Edit My Images
Yes
Appears Photobox had a code running a while ago that seems to still be valid, hadn't planned on buying a large print but I'm curious to see how they turn out, at £8 it's not a huge problem if they're terrible, though I've heard some surprisingly good things.

offer code is BIGPOSTER and I think it works on 40x30's as well.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/wall-decor/poster-prints

Thanks for the steer - I've just ordered a large poster as a 'test' as I'm looking at various suppliers to get a number of things printed in the coming weeks. As you say, well worth giving them a try at £8.

Cheers!

I've had a couple of these when on special offer, I was very pleased with both of them, especially at that price.

And I think the paper seems to be a bit ticker than the normal poster paper which helps as they are HUGE :)

David

Appears Photobox had a code running a while ago that seems to still be valid, hadn't planned on buying a large print but I'm curious to see how they turn out, at £8 it's not a huge problem if they're terrible, though I've heard some surprisingly good things.

offer code is BIGPOSTER and I think it works on 40x30's as well.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/wall-decor/poster-prints

Thanks a lot for that, 2 ordered.:)

Print ordered - I had taken a panorama of beach huts at Wells-Next-Sea and didn't like the £25 price. £8 incl postage for a 45" print (even if the finished trimmed print will be 45" x 3") is OK!!
They may have left code on in error??
Thanks, Mel

I had a different offer 3 x 40x30's for £22, they have just arrived and wow they are stunning.

I ordered one these (45"x30") and a 35"x20" print. They look great.
Problem now is how to get them framed. Anybody got any ideas?

I ordered one these (45"x30") and a 35"x20" print. They look great.
Problem now is how to get them framed. Anybody got any ideas?

Was wondering that myself, I think the cost will be a lot more than the prints.:) Got 2 myself, they will make some nice xmas gifts.(y)

coupon expired...
Damn that's irritating, was hoping it was something they'd intentionally left up, oh well they happen pretty frequently.

Yeah getting a frame at that cost would be a challenge, I'll bet it'd cost more for simply 2x4's. Though I planned to just stick it up on the wall with some blue tack, came out surprisingly well tbh

This is one of the prints I had done and it looks great.
BcIDEQbCcAAfBRP.jpg:large

Try The Range, got nice frames for 36 X 24 inch prints, they may do bigger ones, I can't remember. The size I got were about £9.

offers back on...
gonna get some done, anything special I should do to the pics before I upload em?
also what's the matt finish like?

Tried - but says I have already used it once - a year ago?

Back