..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
sat.jpg

day-1-mono-copy.jpg

my first post 6 months ago to my latest picture i can see a difference hope you guys can to ..
what will the future bring with your help lots of better shots..
:clap:

:) It's sooo good when you can see progress in your own work! :clap:

Hardly a like for like comparison Dave ... but clearly a vast difference in the quality of your image making abilities is on display there ... (y)

Good combination of advice from the guys and gals here ... and putting it into plenty of practice on your part ... ;)

Doing good m8 ... :D

:p

I'll agree - you can almost see the different thought processes going on here... One thing - the pics - you sure they're the right way around? I'd say she's grown one helluva lot in six months ;) :D

You're havin us on aren't you?

That's not the same person! :D (Just kidding)

You're doing smashing sir, coming along just nicely. I agree, it's great when you can see progress in your own abilities. Great advice, and lots of practice makes us all better :)

Thanks for sharing, and just as importantly, thanks for coming along and joining this great community (y)

Good to hear your getting something out of it all:) .

Must admit that I've learned more about photography from this forum than I have from any books, magazines, or other sites, and for that can appreciate what your saying 100%.

(y)

Back