64Gb Lexar Professional UHS II 1000x SDXC (150MB/s / 90MB/s) - £23.99

I have a couple of thses and they are very fast in my 70D and now also my 750D.

Mymemory have them but their picture shows the same finish as I have, same price as Amazon.

http://m.mymemory.co.uk/product?p=44838

Cheers... My other half just ordered a couple of the 16gb cards.

Good cards, I have 2 in my D750 purchased for the same price off mymemory

I have one of these , bought from Amazon, strangely the label is gold, not silver as in the pictures on the link above. It benchmarks at 111 MB/s read and 57MB/s write whereas my 64GB Delkin 1900x UHS-II benchmarks 247 and 102, a huge difference and in use in my Fuji X Pro 2 it's noticeably much faster. The Delkin cost £55 though.

I have one of these , bought from Amazon, strangely the label is gold, not silver as in the pictures on the link above. It benchmarks at 111 MB/s read and 57MB/s write whereas my 64GB Delkin 1900x UHS-II benchmarks 247 and 102, a huge difference and in use in my Fuji X Pro 2 it's noticeably much faster. The Delkin cost £55 though.

The Gold label cards could be either the 400x Speed (60MB/s - UHS-I ) or 600x Speed (90MB/s - UHS-I ) or even 2000x Speed (300MB/s - UHS-II (U3)) whereas the Silver cards are 1000x Speed (150MB/s - UHS-II (U3) ) - Confusing.....................:)

The Gold label cards could be either the 400x Speed (60MB/s - UHS-I ) or 600x Speed (90MB/s - UHS-I ) or even 2000x Speed (300MB/s - UHS-II (U3)) whereas the Silver cards are 1000x Speed (150MB/s - UHS-II (U3) ) - Confusing.....................:)
No, its definitely 1000x , thats what put me off ordering the silver one's I thought they may be counterfeit as they were so cheap and a different colour to the norm.

LOL Hoping my gold one is genuine, TBH I've had it some time so maybe they've just changed their colour scheme.

I am sure it is :) - it is so difficult to keep up to date with model numbers / designations or know what is the genuine article as they can vary so much in appearance from being produced in different factories / countries or changes to basics like colour schemes!

Wow these are nice!

Back