720nm landscape images

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like these - 720nm really works. No's 3 and 6 are my favourites

Lovely set, 3+5 are crackers.

Been thinking of getting my M5 converted when my R7 finally arrives.

3 & 5 are my favorites & which is unusual - generally I seem to pick those that are less popular :)
The first one (in particular but also 2 & perhaps 3) would IMO benefit from less cloud cover so as to get separation of the tree(s) from the sky. Sadly that's not something photographers can easily control!

Thanks all, appreciate all the comments. Yeah I didn't have the ideal weather but I think the white sky will work well for selling it as a winter scene for my calendar I produce here locally!

The first image, I was backed up as far as I could go and only had the 35mm lens so I had to pan the camera across like a pano and then go up a bit and pan back across before going up a bit and pannig back the other way. In all, it took 27 images and LR did a fab job with the stitching.

3 Sisters is also a pano made up of 7 images again stitched together before cropping back down to a 3:2 ratio

Thanks all, appreciate all the comments. Yeah I didn't have the ideal weather but I think the white sky will work well for selling it as a winter scene for my calendar I produce here locally!

The first image, I was backed up as far as I could go and only had the 35mm lens so I had to pan the camera across like a pano and then go up a bit and pan back across before going up a bit and pannig back the other way. In all, it took 27 images and LR did a fab job with the stitching.

3 Sisters is also a pano made up of 7 images again stitched together before cropping back down to a 3:2 ratio
Yes it'll certainly pass for winter.
Was no2 one of the 27 (Looks like the central shot)? I've never used quite that many in stitches I think 9 is my upper limit.

Back