99P for an 8gb Lexar professional?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
No
So i went to the checkout to see if it would change to it's actual price and it hasnt

Hmmmm i want to go for it but i'm scared incase something bad happens with my account

Anybody know this company

Last edited:
Ordered :)

Someones going to get in big do do for that one methinks:)

Well ive just ordered 10 but no doubt the order will be cancelled in the morning!

And my order has been placed. I'm wondering if I should have got two but I thought that might be pushing my luck

ordered 5 (y) theyre only in leeds so if they're not genuine I can soon take them back

well i just ordered 4, will see if i get them or not.

It looks like it should probably be £39.99 but maybe they really got a good deal! Hmmm

I will be nice if it works, fully expect them to bin these orders though.

Once these are posted on a large forum, no shop will honour them - too much of a loss.

well we can all shout at them and get them that price, since comeon they should check itover
DEAL GUYS?

It will be the same as the Canon 800mm lens that calumet had advertised for £900 instead of £9000 a couple of weeks ago funnily enough that order got binned too!

We should stop talking about them now then. shhhhh! They will see so many orders and then when they realise what hapened they will claim to run out of stock and new stock will go out at the correct price.

Or can they not do that?

They are perfectly within their rights to not accept any of the orders. Pricing errors happen.
Once they take money from your account they've entered into a legally binding contract to sell you that item at that price.

I'll phone them if they dont give me it at that price!!! haha i mean its been there for a while i guess? so loads of people must of saw it..

Man if i get them i'll be so over the moon i'm telling my other friends that have slrs and there like were from and i'm like mwahha!! not telling you ;) hahaha

I order a few too,but I think thy will be cancelled as said.They are too cheap and too many people will have ordered them.

We're out of luck I think:

Payment and Price

The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether or not the order has been confirmed. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices or the imposition of any taxes or duties. Prices may be subject to change if the price published for the goods is wrong. In all cases we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.

Phoning them up won't achieve anything either since you clicked to agree to their terms and conditions.

Bummer. I'll cancel then - didn't really need one :)

Isn't this just another publicity stunt? I'm finding the frequency of these 'mistakes' somewhat unbelievable. Surely they are just using it to draw more hits to their website before cancelling all the orders, and hoping that people will still buy memory cards from them in future...

well as long as they cancel my order and not take my money first.

Ordered 10...fingers crossed, but don't hold out much hope but put on Credit Card so worth the punt I guess!

Ordered a couple :D

They are so going to clock on when they see what a truckload of orders they have suddenly received!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back