A bit of a rare shot taken in my garden

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
snapped this quickly this after noon,

was quite a sight!!

we have only been in this house for 3 weeks, the collection of birds that visit is outstanding

sorry for the quality but was taken through the patio doors!

parakeetandweedpecker.jpg

yeah! i didnt know about them in the wild over here untill the other day i saw them flying about when i was walking the dog, this is the first time ive seen the parakeet in the garden, there was actually 2 of them, the woodpecker always comes to visit, but the first time i had the camera handy :)

Stunning shot! Talk about a mixed bag!

IS someone down a family pet?

Excellent work! (y)

an odd visitor indeed!! isnt there a flock in London that escaped from somewhere? they might be expanding....

You can't miss the the 'keets at kew, first time I saw a tree covered in them I couldn't believe it. Brilliant shot though, nice mix.

Is a well known flock of these in the area, some are seen right into some of the london parks too :) obviously escapees but they have been about for years :)

Wow thats cool! Lets just hope they dont 'misplace' any Puma's! Having said that there are a couple in Herts. They locals say its a 'beast'! Might have to take the camera... and someone I dont like incase things turn nasty... :exit:

Back