A Couple of Black And whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Sayle deserves everything that was said about him...................

Just trying to keep the thread going...........:LOL:

hes going to wear out his RTM button soon. 0/10 for the last one, not very inventive, looks like cut and paste insults.

hes going to wear out his RTM button soon. 0/10 for the last one, not very inventive, looks like cut and paste insults.

sharp though

Please bear in mind though. Even though this is a very funny dummy spit of epic proportions, it's still unfair to criticise someone's photography when theyre not here to defend themselves ;)

Please bear in mind though. Even though this is a very funny dummy spit of epic proportions, it's still unfair to criticise someone's photography when theyre not here to defend themselves ;)

I agree with the above statement;)

If someone can defend themselfs fair play if not :shake:

md

Kirk has just posted a very childish comment on one of my images. Silly man. Had to block him.

md

Whilst I agree, that's only valid if you're attacking him. I was offering genuine critique. They're underexposed and need more contrast.

Whilst I agree, that's only valid if you're attacking him. I was offering genuine critique. They're underexposed and need more contrast.

;)

I was not aiming my comment at anyone in particular ;)

md(y)

md

I would usually agree however after the abuse I recieved on my flickr from him I wasnt really bothered. However Ill play by the rules and keep :muted: ;)

Dogging Togging

I so need that for the bit under my name - after takin some other TP'ers to an apparantly well known dogging site............

10/10 for the dummy spit!

**** You all on this ***** hole, full of mods and admins who take thing far to serious and maybe just maybe would do better if you had a little outside time to yourself.

And while im going i cant belive how you all bow down to the one and only king of oulton park Mr Matt Sayle, come on hes a ****ing kid not jesus, he walks around oulton with all the grandads in tow as if hes a ****ing celebrity, Reality is much needed.

So In My last Statment on Tp " Go **** Yourselves You anarak wearing Bunch Of Retarded Freaks "

So Long ****ers

Toodle pip :razz:

Awwww, back from the gym to find my post removed....:sulk:

At least it didn't get me a ban! :banana:

Lynton, using the excuse of "oh, i'm just a photographer, I didn't know this was a dogging site" can only work half a dozen times at most! And you're waaaaaayyy past that amount!!!!

Yes! You re-opened it.

I've been commenting about kirks catchphrase for a month now, it did used to tickle me. Then when fracster told me about the mods tag line I died with laughter. It's like the man was collecting posts. Doesn't he realise this isn't facebook

I miss him already

Great little thread, great dummy spit!

Now I get it:D

I like the sharp crisp humor of it all .......Well done(y)

Oh and Kirk,

Cooeeee, We've noticed you keep popping up on the forum for a look around...what happened to "So long ****ers? :) :p

You'll have to use Contact Us for your answer ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Funny as ****.:puke: but did he have a point:shrug::shrug:

and there was me thinking..wow,64 replies...they must be worth looking at,to read one of the funniest/biggest dummy spits ever...:LOL:

Same here,...

I have a feeling Kirk09's replies have been edited or am I losing my mind? (after searching for some funny threads)

"Great Capture. Love no.1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Very Crisp. Well done".

Huh?

Trust me there honestly is no editing involved he really did write comment after comment the same

How do I change the rating of the thread? I voted 1 star as I didnt think the pictures were good, but I want to change it to 5 star for thread entertainment :)

How do I change the rating of the thread? I voted 1 star as I didnt think the pictures were good, but I want to change it to 5 star for thread entertainment :)

Done it for you..

Well got to 3 lol

md

(y)

cheers dogger, sorry, togger :)

I will probably get slated for this, but could someone explain what this thread is all about ? go easy on me though :D

It puzzled me for a while until I investigated during a period of boredom. Grendel passed a comment on Kirk's photos. An odd comment. But take a look at Kirk's comments on other people's photos. Mostly identical - as good as. And lots of them. Lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back