A couple of sheep

Nice and clean and sharp images.
I'd have preferred a tad more space under the feet in #2 as it looks as though they have been "chopped off"
Nicely framed in #1 :)

I agree No1 is a great shot and No2 could do with a bit more space at the bottom.

Nice and clean and sharp images.
I'd have preferred a tad more space under the feet in #2 as it looks as though they have been "chopped off"
Nicely framed in #1 :)

I agree No1 is a great shot and No2 could do with a bit more space at the bottom.
Thanks for the feedback chaps. I totally agree with comments re: #2. I'll have a word with the farmer to mow his grass more :D. Even given that I can see I needed to just drop the framing down. No cropping down in PP so I'll just have to get back up to the caravan site for another drive down the dale and retake. Plenty of sheep there to choose from.

The "clean and sharp images" comes from me borrowing my wife's Nikon 70-200 f2.8. A superb lens that I would recommend to anyone. As they say "I want one".

The "clean and sharp images" comes from me borrowing my wife's Nikon 70-200 f2.8. A superb lens that I would recommend to anyone. As they say "I want one".
As is the canon 70-200 2.8 :)
they are both superb "animal" lens's

Back