A couple of Toyota Supra's

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I did this shoot for a friend and his girlfriend not long after I first bought my DSLR. The black Supra (his toy) is currently undergoing some major engine upgrades and is currently off the road. I plan on shooting them both again in the near future as ive learnt alot about technique etc since this shoot. C&C always welcome

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

Ooh good shots of a lovely car.

We had a couple of these... but when the babies came.. they had to go!

Not easy to get baby seats and pushchairs in and out with the 2 doors and bugger all boot space !! :D

I know, i thought one in the family would be bad enough let alone two! next time though im going to make sure there is no rubbish floating about the floor as i keep getting drawn to it :LOL:

1 of very few Japanese cars I DO actually like.

Nice shots too, but I have to be honest and say I prefer a subtle approach when it comes to modding.

I had one of these, loved it... 419BHP at the wheels according to the local dyno!

Alas, sold it to go travelling :(

Lovely shots, only goes to whet my appetite for another one! :D

The cars are lovely and i like the angles you`ve used to shoot them with but, in my opinion, grey underground carparks only work with colourful cars, it gives a good contrast to reds, blues, yellows and greens but white black and grey i feel dont stand out from the background.
Nice shots though, i would like to see a brightly coloured car shot in the same location.

Thanks people, I was talking to the owner of the black supra last night. He currently has the engine in pieces having a complete rebuild with uprated everything :O

Back