A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. ENTRIES. FINAL DEADLINE - 1800hrs GMT 29/9/10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out on my bicycle, with my small canon point and shoot camera in my rack pack. Spotted this nice view from the Dunfermline to Alloa cycle path, taken at 10:41 am.

4942742332_6175a6cdf8_z.jpg

Taken this morning at 11:16 at the St Helens Rugby League ground, Knowsley Road (sorry the GPW Recruitment Stadium).

Saints will be playing their last ever league game there on Saturday as they're moving to a new stadium.

It'll be a very emotional day for a lot of fans...

IMG_4260b s by DaveRudden, on Flickr

a orchid
taken 17:26 today

(click for larger)

Last edited:
Here's mine! Taken @ Epworth Show 13:32pm :D

DSCF5746-Copy-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
So i drove around for over an hour and finally saw this.
Shot at 18:30

IMG_7239.jpg

Last edited:
Taken this evening at home. After I finished work I had a quick brew and joined my son Harvey for a game of Mario Kart on the Wii.

He won :(

100830_1110.jpg

14:45: Two passions combined....

My love of togging and my love of where I live.

This is the Templer Way on route to Haytor in the Dartmoor National Park. I am hugely fortunate to live in the park, on the edge of hundreds of acres of woodland and the open moor.

This image is in effect my back garden and I should never forget how lucky I am! :)

TTFN

Barney

Heres mine. Taken at 19:59:12 Today.
Sunset over Manchester.
IMG_9309edit2small.jpg

I took this one at 13.34 today, us brits love messing about in boats so I thought this was a good subject, taken at Rudyard lake in Staffordshire.

Taken at 8:17pm.
Always knew one day I would catch my ideal shot and here it is

4942385371_8e85ee4756_b_d.jpg

Three passions in one image.. :cautious:

Green... It goes without saying and I'm sure the legs are also Green... :naughty:

Messing with my iPhone 4 :love: the camera is amazing... :geek:

And being in my garden... it's what Bank Holidays are made for... (y)

So here it is... Taken at 1555hrs today, Monday 30th August 2010, in our garden in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire...

Green & Garden Spider...

4942216929_11a8e22dcd_o.jpg

Taken with, processed in (Photogene) and sent from my iPhone 4 with a little loupey (x10) help... :D

:p

Been busy moving all weekend but managed to go out this evening. Since I got no idea where to go here, I decided to go to the nearest reservoir..

taken at 19:43..

The passions that got me into photography in the first place. Taken at 17:48 on Monday 30th August 2010

DSC07293-Editcopy.jpg

The River Tyne.
14.09hrs.

I love Newcastle upon Tyne and always have done. I've always been facinated with the bridges over the Tyne and the local history. The Tyne Bridge is my favourite bridge. Music has also always been a huge passion and part of my life. The building in the background is "The Sage" - it's a music centre.

MagicMynx-1.jpg

Oulton Park. taken 2.39pm. Sir Stirling Moss in the 'Sir Stirling Moss Race' not the greatest shot of the day - but the highlight of the day :)

bob :)

You beat me to it Bob so will have to go with this from this morning.

The Flash near Wrexham 6:30 am. I call it the Fishermans dream. If I not had the timer on the shutter to take the camera shake out I would have caught a fish in the air :bang:

575D7669.jpg

Raymond

Last edited:
This Bank Holiday we are decorating :bonk:
No decent flowers in my garden so I photographed a visiting spider in my newly painted white hallway.:)
Is it macro... err...no, at 4 inches from stretched front leg to back leg I don't think so! :puke:

Spider30-08-2010.jpg

Dovestones Reservoir from the road to Chew Reservoir, Saddleworth at 12.27.

As I couldn't take pictures of my first love - there's no rugby games on Bank Holiday, I decided to put on the walking boots and go for a walk to one of my favourite local spots and see what I could get whilst out.

Whilst not the best shot this shows the distance I walked, uphill, for my troubles. I started a mile further beyond the reservoir in the distance on the left, and at this point still the best part of a mile to go to the top.

4943000596_c0d9792cc6_b.jpg

after a hard day out walking, swimming in the river and getting a 5th place rosette at a local show, finally she keeps still enough for me to take her pic! :) taken at about 9pm this evening.

My lovely Fudgey....

TPday037c-1.jpg

Last edited:
Taken approx noon today. Red Arrows at Dunsfold Wings and Wheels.

John

Here's my contribution to this brilliant thread - some excellent photos here you people ... keep them coming :clap:

Okay, the image represents my philosophy towards those customers who expected me to be working today - digit erectus (y)

Taken at 8:38pm this evening. This phalic rock is one of a series of roundabout "art" near The Mall at Cribbs Causeway (Bristol).

Hmm, I think I lightened it too much.

Went out specifically to get something today. This was the best I could do after a bit of work. My daughter looking all alone.

AmeliaatBlyth.jpg

A quick snap taken on a walk through Bradgate Park this morning:

4942706437_fab9a8d8a4_z.jpg

So my original planned shot with my car club didn't work out, but this shot definitely combines two of my passions - togging and jewellery making :D I'm busy making stock for a big craft fair this coming Sunday, so this pic illustrates how most of my spare time is spent right now :LOL:

taken at 8.40pm, hence the shocking lighting (apologies for that), a work (of art) in progress...

a work in progress... by creamykiwi, on Flickr

Ok this is just awesome now.

Please remember - email your final image once you have chosen please! We have 70 odd entries and 50ish emails!

Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back