Edit My Images
Yes
_69I7909-Edit.jpg

C & C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

taken about 20 min earlier with no light painting:

_69I7907-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Nice classic Derwent landing image. Good colours & the long exposure has given the clouds a nice surreal effect. The use of flash on the foremost poles has added texture but IMHO would darken slightly as they draw the eye away slightly

Nice classic Derwent landing image. Good colours & the long exposure has given the clouds a nice surreal effect. The use of flash on the foremost poles has added texture but IMHO would darken slightly as they draw the eye away slightly

Thank you. Didn't use a flash but a tad of light painting with a torch. Think it will be down to personal taste as I found that without the light painting the nearest 2 posts were just too dark.

Tom

This is one of the nicest photos I think I've seen... For a long time at least! I agree though, think they front poles should be dark too, although you prefer the light on the posts! Brilliant!

Mitch.

I agree with the lighting on the front posts. The image has this whole atmosphere and temperature to it and the posts are the only things out of character.

Great shot though. (y)

I love the silky water, contrasting with the streaky clouds, a beautiful image.

This is one of the nicest photos I think I've seen... For a long time at least! I agree though, think they front poles should be dark too, although you prefer the light on the posts! Brilliant!

Mitch.

Thank you. Have added a version taken a bit earlier - when it was a bit lighter for comparison. For the later shot the 2 nearest posts would very dark and void of detail and imho distracting in the frame.

I agree with the lighting on the front posts. The image has this whole atmosphere and temperature to it and the posts are the only things out of character.

Great shot though. (y)

Thank you - have commented above re the front posts,

I love the silky water, contrasting with the streaky clouds, a beautiful image.

Thank you.

Wow. That's brilliant! :clap:

Thank you.

Very nice (y)

Thank you.

Hi Tom, I've seen and commented on this elsewhere but for the record...this is superb!

Hi Rob - thanks for commenting again.

Tom

Back