Beginner A (fake) bride

I like the first shot, nice detail in the dress and a nice bridal pose, maybe needs a slight bump in the brightness to give it a bit more punch.

The first one is quite decent, personally I feel that there is not enough light in the eye sockets as the lighting seems top heavy. The second one needs to be levelled and looks like it is suffering from shutter shake.

I think, for set up photos, they fall a little wide of the mark. The first needs a little more pop. She could also look less bored and be posed in a more flattering way. Maybe try bringing her arms a little lower and turn her slightly. See if that flatters her rather then this which doesn't.

The second needs a straighten. As you're in control of it her headwear colour doesn't match her dress which makes the headband look white and he dress dirty.Her pose makes her look very bottom heavy, especially with an empty hand. try to get her to stand more naturally, again aim to flatter. Think about how she's stood like that, get her into a more relaxed pose. No-one stands like she is. Lastly, and its just a little thing, clone out the bright spot on the fountain base

First one is crying out for fill in flash to get rid of the "panda eyes"

Back