A few from Biggin in the Summer

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
These were a few from Biggin Hill. I would appreciate some pointers here, because the images could have been a lot better. The light was poor at the end of the day, and all were JPEGs from the camera.

I have messed around with the contrast levels, but there doesn't seem to be any "wow" factor about the images.
Oh yes, I do not have Photoshop, so I couldn't clone the little hatchback out of the Typhoon landing shot.:(
Cheers,
Andy

The first one is lovely, I really like the way the red has been rendered.

The second on has a feeling that you have caputerd the moment of take off.

Sadly because of the postion third one doesb't have the same feeling, its easy to photograph the back of something moving fast! :D

Stuart

Cheers Stuart.
The Eurofighter was in fact landing in both shots (smoke from the tyres on impact in the first, and then the nosewheel going down on the second). I could not get the colour right on either of these shots, so hopefully, with a better lens and shooting RAW, I will get some better shots next year.

That second photo is spot on, for my money - really enjoyed looking at it. I'm also impressed with the third photo as well - not as action-packed as the second, clearly, but that doesn't necessarily matter in my book. It's still full of little details, and a very well taken shot.

My response to every photograph is always "Did I enjoy it?". Answer = yes. Well done!

A couple more of the Red Arrows, preparing to leave at the end of the day.

Back