A few from MX

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone

I haven't had the chance to come in here for a while, had a quick look from time to time & as always some real corkers on here...

So thought I'd post a few, due to not enough MX...lol

A few shots from some trackdays we've been holding...

C&C welcome

ImageMX001.jpg

ImageMX002.jpg

ImageMX003.jpg

ImageMX004.jpg

ImageMX005.jpg

ImageMX006.jpg

Some cracking shots there, have you ever had a flashgun run over ?

Most awesome Colin!!!

That shot in #2 reminds me of a chap who was offering lessons in MX photography, can't remember his name, but a while back I saw the webvert for it.

As well as track action, he also setup rider shoots... just like that!

Superb work (y) 1 is the pick of the bunch for me love the light and colours and 12 mmmmm what a POV so close to the action thats why i enjoyed my first few MX meets recently can get so close to the bikes although i got a little to close and paid the price LOL.

Cheers nigpd & baggs... damon & Jake were battling all day...lol.. meant to be a shoot.

Cheers border, jonty, chris... all the tracks were spot on, so not a huge amount of dirty roost..

Parker, cheers, he was good to watch all day, that was his first lap out.

Gaz.. gotta love working close with mx, do have a nice 10mm fishy, that gets used a fair bit... real close... but you do get the odd surprise yourself at times..

Most awesome Colin!!!

That shot in #2 reminds me of a chap who was offering lessons in MX photography, can't remember his name, but a while back I saw the webvert for it.

As well as track action, he also setup rider shoots... just like that!

I do offer training courses over the summer, run 1 a year normally, but haven't used any of these images to advertise... you may be thinking of Adam Duckworth, he runs a few courses..

Cheers Dude.... got a nice little sunset shoot going on soon for 20 riders, aslong as the weather & suns right.

Did anyone notice the shadow in 1??.... right hand side

Not till you said about it (y)

Bloody great Colin as usual matey and looks as if your light rig has grown since i last saw you many moons ago,do you now have shares in powergen :eek:.

Hope your keeping well bud and every time i see your pictures makes me miss my old days of picture taking at Pineham and shooting Gary Taylor and the UK FMX crew.

Must catch up at some point (y)

Not till you said about it (y)

Bloody great Colin as usual matey and looks as if your light rig has grown since i last saw you many moons ago,do you now have shares in powergen :eek:.

Hope your keeping well bud and every time i see your pictures makes me miss my old days of picture taking at Pineham and shooting Gary Taylor and the UK FMX crew.

Must catch up at some point (y)

Well Mr Gadget... get your mud cover on... Im covering the reopening of Pineham this Saturday, if weather permits.. Carl & Stuart Nunn have taken it over, same layout, it was rode a couple of weeks again..

Yes light rig is growing over this winter.. going nuclear...

Well Mr Gadget... get your mud cover on... Im covering the reopening of Pineham this Saturday, if weather permits.. Carl & Stuart Nunn have taken it over, same layout, it was rode a couple of weeks again..

Yes light rig is growing over this winter.. going nuclear...

Blimey mate didnt even know they were aloud to run again from there after the last court injunction by residents and im only ten min away and seen nothing in the local MK rag,guess they will have very tight restrictions on amount of use in place. Dont think i am working this weekend so may have to come down for a nose without the camera :clap:

Blimey mate didnt even know they were aloud to run again from there after the last court injunction by residents and im only ten min away and seen nothing in the local MK rag,guess they will have very tight restrictions on amount of use in place. Dont think i am working this weekend so may have to come down for a nose without the camera :clap:

The course is allowed to run for 28 days a year and according to the F-15mx website, it will be open on Thursdays for practice and for events every first and third Saturday.

I couldnt make the first opening event a couple of Saturdays ago, but hope to make it this Saturday to hopefully meet Colin and see how a pro does it and how it should be done (y)

May see you there too Glen??

Nice set Colin. 9 & 12 are the pick of the bunch for me. It makes me want to get back on a track now. I have spent this year just covering FMX but I will be at ArenaCross at the O2 in January. Will you be there?

Sorry haven't been on for a while..

Gadget & Nig... it may be under water for a little while now...

Honda... yes lots of flash

Cheers Carl

Thanks Lee... would love to shot a bit of FMX, have to find some time before the winter season starts again..

5, 11, 12

got to say some of my all time fav mx images now :D

keep up the awesome photography

Back