A few from Rhyl Air show - sunday - *few pics added*

Name
Annie
Edit My Images
Yes
The sky started out nice and blue and went through shades of grey and white by the end .. not good for plane shots, but hey ho. here's a few from me from my first time photographing planes

1. Spitfire

4874737433_99e3661960_b.jpg

2. Breitling Wing Walkers - aka bonkers women

4875344382_5961052a1c_b.jpg

4875343876_cbc1398883_b.jpg

3. The Red Arrows - too bloody fast to photograph lol

4875344048_7742d83b9b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant shots for 1st time, No's.1 & 4 do it for me, then 2 & 3.

Fantastic set of pictures Annie love the angle on the Spitfire. Looks like you have a real talent for aviation photography.

Cheers Rob

Lovely set Annie pitty you missed the Lancaster saturday. The spitfire the bees nees, and lovely prop blur.

Great shots Annie. Did they have any decent jets there other than the Red Arrows? I would have probably gone if I had known more about it.

thanks :) and no, the only jets they had were the Arrows. That said, it was still a good day and good display and it was free :O)

Lovely set Annie pitty you missed the Lancaster saturday. The spitfire the bees nees, and lovely prop blur.

I didn't know it was on until someone told me on Saturday afternoon LOL would have liked to see the Lancaster, but never mind, cracking shot from you makes up for it ;) hehe

I was a bit out of my depth here so was chuffed to get prop blur - yay.. we love prop blur nearly as much as heat haze off a motorbike LOL

wow! 2.2 and 3 are fantastic! very nice shot :D
what glass did you use, may i ask?
and again, great great shots as a first try!

excellent job ,a few spots on your censor time for a clean

Thanks. Might have been sand on the lens as we were sat on the steps on the beach and my 5 year old kept flapping about in front of me with sandy hands. Either way.. time for a clean up :)

Great shots, especially for a first time. And you haven't made the mistake of too fast a shutter speed, which leads to "frozen" propellers. Love shot number two. Well done!

I didn't know about this airshow either. But I did see the two bi-planes fly over our house at the weekend.

Back