A few from the Lakes.

Edit My Images
No
Been ages since I posted any images on here !!!

Been on a training course with work this weekend - stayed near Ambleside. In between being very bored, drinking coffee / beer and eating biscuits, I nipped out to take the shots below.

They are of Windermere at Sunrise and also a few from Stock Ghyll Force waterfall.

All images taken using a Canon 40D with Sigma 10-20 or Sigma 70-200.

Please leave comments / criticisms.

Cheers

Anth.

mini-IMG_2308.jpg

mini-IMG_2309.jpg

mini-IMG_2315.jpg

mini-IMG_2312.jpg

mini-IMG_2329.jpg

mini-IMG_2334.jpg

]

Love the first set of images (y)

Not keen on the second set

But thanks for showing us :D

thanks..... no3 is my favorite ....ages since i was in the lakes must go visiting

I'm with F1.2 - first set are beautiful, tranquil scenes. I espcialy like #1 and #2

My eyes feel that the horizons are a tiny bit out in #3 and #4

The second set, apart from #1 and #4 show a little too much movement in the background/foreground that looks like either camera shake or oof

Overall winner of the set has to be #1 for me that is beautiful! With #6 a close second

Thanks for looking folks.

The strange thing is ... I got up early yesterday morning and walked down to Windermere (we were right on the shore). I was really focused and out to capture the mood and the stillness.

When we got to the waterfall, there were railings everywhere (and a 50ft drop!), making it hard to get any shots - because of this, I lost a bit of interest and wasn't too a**ed about getting shots - I think that this is evident in the images, as it's clear I was out to get a better picture the first time round!

That said, the waterfall visit was also after a very long 'thought showering session', by which time I was ready to chew my arm off and throw it at someone !!!!

Anth.

First set is great but the horizon needs levelling in 3 and 4.

The second set seems kinda OOF.

Really like the first set. #1 really jumped out at me.

First set is stunning, absolutely great. I love the mist on them :)

Back