Critique A few I am pleased with from Farnborough Air Show.

It really would have helped a lot if you'd posted larger then thumbnail images onto the forum, however I've clicked though and had a good look, all of them look well exposed and the focus is good on all of them from a cursory look, I'll be honest though there's a few niggles, the reds are let down a little from the position of the sun, as its meant that your viewing the shadow side of the reds :(

On the A400M I'm loving the prop blur it really makes the photo, but you've got some absolutely massive dust spots so you need to clean that issue up on the file, but maybe also consider giving your sensor a good clean too...plenty of guides around on how to do that if your not totally sure on doing it

Finally the harrier is really let down by the fact that you've just slightly clipped the wing which spoils it for me..

Matt

cheers... a bit to work to do then. I've hired a 100-400 is l lens for Eastbourne in a couple of weeks, and have just found a how to regarding cleaning the camera sensor.
Regarding the Reds, sadly not a lot of choice, I was where I was..
Will have a crack at editing the A400 picture. One of my favourite pictues that I have taken to date.

cheers... a bit to work to do then. I've hired a 100-400 is l lens for Eastbourne in a couple of weeks, and have just found a how to regarding cleaning the camera sensor.
Will have a crack at editing the A400 picture. One of my favourite pictues that I have taken to date.

A little bit of work needed indeed, but and this is the important bit, you've got the fundamentals down well, it's just basically polishing off your skills (y)

Dust spots now removed from A400... cheers again.

I have also worked out how to properly post pictures..

:)

Last edited:
Back