Critique A few new ones of Tammy

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
I'd love to hear your feedback on these ones - usual critique suspects (eyes, skin, lighting, etc.) please?

I think she might be a little too square onto the camera in 7039 and 7088?

I tried to get a bit more room so as not to crop her head off, although I couldn't resist on one of them ;)

D81_7039

D81_7030

D81_7027

D81_7088

I do like these pictures of a good looking lady. I do find the shoulders a little distracting, but other than that they're good quality and good lighting.

Graham, I really like the last one in particular. It's a bit messy and free and has a bit of fun in it. The first one might work a little better with one of her shoulders forward to stop her being so square on, but you picked that up. The light is decent, they have a lovely glow and Tammy is really loving the camera now. I'm not a big fan of skin smoothing, but it's nicely controlled here. Well done.

I like the way they're lit - the last one does it for me. Plenty of personality in it :)

Saw these on flickr... I think they're awesome...nice lighting, lovely catchlights, I think you should be well chuffed with these, as well as your wife. She's certainly comfortable in front of the camera, which makes things so much easier from a shooting point of view. Well done! :)

I do like these pictures of a good looking lady. I do find the shoulders a little distracting, but other than that they're good quality and good lighting.

Thanks Chris. I definitely picked up the shoulders too, so you're not a alone :)

Graham, I really like the last one in particular. It's a bit messy and free and has a bit of fun in it. The first one might work a little better with one of her shoulders forward to stop her being so square on, but you picked that up. The light is decent, they have a lovely glow and Tammy is really loving the camera now. I'm not a big fan of skin smoothing, but it's nicely controlled here. Well done.

Thanks Dean (y)

Saw these on flickr... I think they're awesome...nice lighting, lovely catchlights, I think you should be well chuffed with these, as well as your wife. She's certainly comfortable in front of the camera, which makes things so much easier from a shooting point of view. Well done! :)

Cheers Bethy :) it's getting easier every time now.

Back