A few night shots

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out tonight at about half 10 for a walk, which isn't really a wise idea when you're in Birmingham :LOL: I just wanted to try some night shots as I haven't had a real go with them before, but I enjoyed it so no doubt will go out again soon..

DSC_0006-border.jpg

DSC_0004-border.jpg

DSC_0003-border.jpg

DSC_0010-border.jpg

DSC_0017-border.jpg

Nice! I like the feeling of depth in No3. I do like night photography and low light work generally.

Quite like the low angle of #4 myself, the light flare from the street lights adds good effect to (y)

I like number 4 - looks good low down. Also the last shot of what I presume is the moon behind the clouds.

All very nice.

cant see them :|

Nath, they're really nice, would you mind posting some details about how you took them? What lens, exposure etc?

I see them now :)

Yep No.4 for me as (y)

Nath, they're really nice, would you mind posting some details about how you took them? What lens, exposure etc?

Cheers everyone. I will get all of the EXIF info for you soon, but I was using a Sigma 28-200mm, with my D50.

I will get the info for you after my dinner :LOL:

Thanks mate! Have a nice dinner ;)

Hey Nath, how long's that dinner lasting?? ;) I'd really like to see the EXIF on those shots mate (y)

Hey Nath, how long's that dinner lasting?? ;) I'd really like to see the EXIF on those shots mate (y)

Oops, sorry about that. Totally forgot.

1, 2, 4
was shot at f/7.1, 6second shutter, 28mm focal length, cloudy white balance.

same as before but 8second shutter

same but 1.6second shutter.

Cool, thanks mate (y)

Back