A few Pano's from last sunday in Snowdonia :-)

Name
Rich
Having never actually tried taking Pano's before I thought it would be rude not to give it a try with such beautiful reflections on offer. There were no obvious compositions either for a single shot image so it was a no brainer.
No the most exciting images but I think it give a sense of how beautiful that morning actually was :). The first shot is a 4 shot pano and the second is 3.

Rhyd Ddu Misty morning by evorichie101, on Flickr

Morning light reflections of snowdonia by evorichie101, on Flickr

Look i have told you once about these reflections!:mad:

You did a great job again Rich, Very well put together.... I love the mist splitting the image in 1, lovely reflections in that water. Great clarity in number 2, clear deep and stunning reflections. love the colour and the light.

Great Photographs Richie!

Look i have told you once about these reflections!:mad:
Hahahaha. You've got to make the most of those crisp, calm mornings :)

Lovely work again mate - getting bored of saying that now :p
First is the clear winner, foreground makes it!
Absolutely agree with this. Super images.
You did a great job again Rich, Very well put together.... I love the mist splitting the image in 1, lovely reflections in that water. Great clarity in number 2, clear deep and stunning reflections. love the colour and the light.

Great Photographs Richie!
Thanks guys. I totally agree. No1 is my favourite too. Although the clarity of the water in 2 just about gives it some foreground interest :). That's my quota for calm reflections down for the year lol

Back