Captive A few Shots after clearing through the hard drive

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
Just cleaning up the hard drive and installed the creative cloud.........naturally led to me looking at some older discarded shots/editing them differently. Due to the nature of the space, I had the subject closer to the background than I wanted (as you can probably tell from the shots) but can live with it (I now have a hilite to combat this although I've not used it yet!)

Ta for looking

S

Very nice work there Shaheed, great lighting and colour is spot on.

Cheers Steve - I was just peering through your Flickr - love the Kings X one (wondered what it looked like flipped 180 degrees on a vertical axis?)

Thanks for looking

S

You have a wonderful set of shots documenting your family (I guess it is mostly your family) on your Flickr site. Really quite lovely.

Yes, a very good set. My favourites are 1 & 5.

I'd love to see the colour version of No. 1.

You're lucky your kids let you take their photos. Mine won't let me anywhere near them with a camera!

Yes, a very good set. My favourites are 1 & 5.

I'd love to see the colour version of No. 1.

You're lucky your kids let you take their photos. Mine won't let me anywhere near them with a camera!

Cheers. It's pot luck as to whether they're in the mood!
Rde Eye_ by Sir SR, on Flickr

S

Last edited:
Wonderful photos!! Thanks also for showing the details of the lighting setup..

Wonderful photos!! Thanks also for showing the details of the lighting setup..

No probs, glad it was of help!

The darker background shot were lit with one SB900 flash through a softbox and a silver reflector below )another example below)

Hi again, could you also show your setup with the dark backdrop please?

Thanks so much!! If I may ask, what do you call the screens you use for the backdrops?

Thanks so much!! If I may ask, what do you call the screens you use for the backdrops?
So, the white and black backdrops are actually the same. It's one from amazon, a photosel pop up black/white background. There's also a train which slips over the top of it (what the chair is placed on)

S

Back