A few shots from South Lakes Wild Animal Park

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Here's just a couple of shot's I took while at the South Lakes Wild Animal Park. I've never been there before, but it's a great place, especially when a Kangaroo was following me around :) I hope you all enjoy.

4A6A5569 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A5627 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A5640 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A5886 - Version 2 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A5931 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A5986 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A6301 - Version 2 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

4A6A6435 by Chris Hibbeler, on Flickr

A nice set. Really like the final 2 for the simple composition and expression on the racoons face (keep thinking Guardians of the Galaxy!) and the wolves for making me look twice - one wolf in time lapse was my first thought until I realised it was 3 posing for you.

Went there a couple of weeks back with the family and the kids loved the interaction with the animals. Bumped into a couple of Capybara's on the path and were convinced they'd escaped until we spoke to a keeper!

Spectacular pictures, I was also there myself not long ago, didn't get pictures of the wolves since they were not yet there. Would you mind having a look at some of my pictures?

Sharp, well exposed set in general, although the tiger is a bit green (taken through glass?)

Pity the first 2 had bits clipped off them and maybe the 2 lemur shot could be cropped in a bit, as well as the wolves having a little taken off behind them.

I too, like the last 2 most (y)

Spectacular pictures, I was also there myself not long ago, didn't get pictures of the wolves since they were not yet there. Would you mind having a look at some of my pictures?
Start a thread (y) Always good to see someone else's photos

A nice set. Really like the final 2 for the simple composition and expression on the racoons face (keep thinking Guardians of the Galaxy!) and the wolves for making me look twice - one wolf in time lapse was my first thought until I realised it was 3 posing for you.

Went there a couple of weeks back with the family and the kids loved the interaction with the animals. Bumped into a couple of Capybara's on the path and were convinced they'd escaped until we spoke to a keeper!

Thanks for the comments, it's a great place. I took my best friend to fead the the tiger's and jaguars for his 30th birthday. Amazin :D

Sharp, well exposed set in general, although the tiger is a bit green (taken through glass?)

Pity the first 2 had bits clipped off them and maybe the 2 lemur shot could be cropped in a bit, as well as the wolves having a little taken off behind them.

I too, like the last 2 most (y)

I was shooting near the floor through glass and grass haha, there was a huge crowd and had to crawl pretty much to get near the front. Thank for the feedback :)

Its been pretty much covered, apart from the "blue tiger" ;)

The wolves pretty steals the show (y)

Back